Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

[MOD] Bailknight`s Graphic Mod for Entrenchment ver 1.02 Fixed 1

Compatible with Entrenchment ver 1.02

By on February 25, 2008 10:37:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

bailknight

Join Date 02/2008
+14

Bailknight`s Graphic Mod for Entrenchment ver 1.02 Fixed 1

Fix TEC light frigate weapon travel speed issue. If you get previous version please re-download this.

DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/?yoomlxzk889

Compatible ONLY with Sins Entrenchment ver 1.02 not original Sins

This mod Contain "Volumetric Explosions&Damage Effects ver. 1.13 " by ManSh00ter

Warning - This mod didn`t trough entensive test so may have some serious bugs. When you find some please inform me.

0. Fix
   1. Fix TEC light frigate`s weapon travel speed (600 -> 6000)

1. How to install MOD
   1. Update your Entrenchment ver to 1.02 first
   2. Start Entrenchment
   3. Go option -> mods -> show modpath to confirm your mods folder.
   4. Quit Entrenchment
   5. Put "bkg_Entrenchment_v1.02_1" folder into your Entrenchment mods folder.
      ex) C:\Documents and Settings\youraccountnamemayhere\Local Settings\Application Data\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire\Mods-Entrenchment v1.02\bkg_Entrenchment_v1.02_1   <- this folder should contain 6 folders(GameInfo, Mesh, Particle, PipelineEffect, TextureAnimations, Textures) and 6 manifest files(brush, entity, galaxy, playerPictures, playerThemes, skybox)
   6. Start Entrenchment
   7. Go option -> mods -> enable mod to activate mod.
   8. enjoy mod.

2. Changes - Visual
   1. Enhanced every weapon effects.
   2. Enhanced and added most ability effects.
   3  Add new mine explosion effect for each mines.
   3. Enhanced some explosion effects and Implented with ManSh00ter`s Volumetric Explosions&Damage Effects ver. 1.13
   4. Enhanced and optimized other various effects.
   5. Heavy Crusiers length extended.
   6. Phase Gate now stand up and rotate and bigger .
   7. Weapon Jamming Module downsized.
   8. Optimized TEC Fighter mesh.
   9. Pirate Gauss defense`s weapon changed to autocannon (only visual)

3. Changes - Gameplay
   1. None
   2. Still if you remove GameInfo folder, You`ll lost every enhanced beam effect and ability effects.

4. Fixes from vanilla SOASE Entrenchment ver 1.02
   1. Fix some improper weapon points.
   2. Fix persistence passive effects disappearing when load saved game.
   3. Fix Advent starbase`s Meteor planet ability didn`t work collectly at level 2 (Has 0 ranges).

5. Credit
   1. Thanks to Stannum for his SOASE 3Dsmax importer and exporter tool ver 1.1
   2. Thanks to ManSh00ter for his "Volumetric Explosions&Damage Effects ver. 1.13"

P.S.  Send me PM or e-mail for notice If you want modify or redistribute this MOD.

For Sins ver 1.1 (Converted by Annatar)

(Notice- Pirate base replaced to desert planet in this video for better bombardment presentation. Not in release version)

TEC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyZtYW0EhOs

ADVENT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbBSxcCwjh8

VASARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihxCkD6eLmw

DOWNLOAD : http://files.filefront.com/Bailknight+11rar/;12438797;/fileinfo.html

770 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 25, 2008 10:58:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
from what i can see....some of it looks great..will be for some of the higher end computers though since by the looks there will be alot more of things becoming visible that werent really visible before......but its looking nice.

might be the first mod i consider getting.....i want to see what you do with the advent and vasari though also before i commit though....
February 26, 2008 12:59:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Looking pretty cool, actually. I like the larger flak bursts and fighter engine trails especially.
February 26, 2008 1:03:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Very nice looking, I'll definetly use this mod!
February 26, 2008 1:05:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Thank goodness.. Imho, so many effects are like "Is it firing..???"
February 26, 2008 1:22:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Very nice; the flak ability of the Kol in particular was nice (maybe with a couple of tweaks to look more like it is exploding shrapnel over the primarily white bursts that I saw from the video). Again, very nice!
February 26, 2008 2:16:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
I dunno about everyone else but I am very impressed. Almost everything I noticed as being a tad dull in the game looks much more impressive now. I am very interested in trying this one out when you are done... Kudos and great work.
February 26, 2008 2:45:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
do want plz now thanks
February 26, 2008 3:01:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Fantastic work man, I eagerly look forward to this mod's release. Thank you for working on it.
February 26, 2008 4:10:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Tag for later.
February 26, 2008 4:39:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Great work man, looks so much more flashy. I'd like to see what you do with the Vasari. They're wave blasts are neat looking but almost invisible when zoomed out a bit.
February 26, 2008 6:27:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Looks excellent, hows the performance hit?
February 26, 2008 9:42:09 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Can't wait for it!!!
February 26, 2008 10:03:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
damn looks good!

nicely done
February 26, 2008 10:17:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
I have to ask the question, will it work online? I'm assuming you've just changed graphical output in the same way the standard graphics options do?
I love the more dramatic effects, much more exciting.
February 26, 2008 10:24:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
niCe! Can't wait....Full support!! Put this in the index 0_0~~

Just watched your new advent video too, wow.
February 26, 2008 12:46:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Thats beautiful!
February 26, 2008 1:27:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Very Nice, when/where can it be downloaded?
February 26, 2008 2:48:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Going to say that this looks incredibly awesome!

I'd love to be able to try it out with the Mars Effect mod, which also works to make combat a bit flashier.
February 26, 2008 3:01:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Impressive, very impressive. Keep up the excellent work.

Quick question though, are you changing many .entity files, or is it mainly textures?
February 26, 2008 3:09:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
by anychance, are u korean? 0_0 cuz the video hosting thingy is in korean. How's this game's reputation in korean community?
February 26, 2008 3:19:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
hows the performance hit?

That's what I'd like to know. Does this mod introduce new effects, or does it simply enhance the effects that are already in the game? If the latter then I would guess there would be no performance hit.
February 26, 2008 3:22:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Very nice effects to be sure. A first class effort for visual enhancement on the FX side.
February 26, 2008 3:24:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
When do you think this mod will be available for DL?
February 26, 2008 3:26:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
It will be pretty useful if you post your computer spec
February 26, 2008 3:26:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Very nice I'll definitely be downloading this when it's ready. It seems like the particles are much brighter, numerous, and visible.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0002250   Page Render Time: