Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2015 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2015 Stardock Entertainment
Stardock Summer Vacation
Jul 6, 2015 8:00

Stardock will be closed for the week starting on Monday, June 29th and we will be returning on Monday, July 6th. We will be monitoring support tickets and forums during this time, but expect delays in responses during this time.

Monk is the man!

By on March 3, 2008 1:02:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Saviger

Join Date 06/2006
I got help from Monk lastnight, and turnes out I just had overlooked a small setting in my router page. Anyway kudo's to the network guru Monk, in fixing the comunities problems. 
3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 3, 2008 1:43:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Monk is smart on the network stuff.

Want to challenge the MAGOG clan? www.MagogClan.com
March 3, 2008 1:47:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Yep Monk rocks.

BTW: please remember monetary donation are an acceptable form of worship.
March 3, 2008 2:10:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Yep Monk rocks. BTW: please remember monetary donation are an acceptable form of worship.

Ok seriously, that's not necessary.

I'm just happy if people actually read/use my guides. Another satisfied host/player means another SINS target eh Spartan? hehe

Have a nice day everyone!

the Monk
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000719   Page Render Time: