Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

Sins Downloadable Mycolors Theme

By on March 31, 2008 12:37:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ARFF1Tampa

Join Date 03/2008
Is the SoSE free downloadable MyColors theme a little less than a normal MyColors theme? I don't see things like the "Watch", Acu weather window, ect. Maybe I'm doing it wrong as this is the first time I'm trying it. Thanks. I got the game today (Sunday circular had it for $29.99 at BB). 
5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 31, 2008 10:07:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
No, it doesn't have an assortment of DesktopX widgets included as many Mycolors themes do. But then, it's free
March 31, 2008 10:20:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Does Best Buy now include the desktop theme? When I bought mine there on release date I didn't get the theme. (and I've tried inputting the serial into MyColors).

-HM
March 31, 2008 10:26:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Ok, no problem, I'm not complaining, I just didn't know if I was doing something wrong. I actually got my copy at Wal-Mart (they price matched) so I don't know if the free download is avail. thru Best Buy.
March 31, 2008 10:36:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Ah, that explains it. Wal-Mart's includes the theme.

-HM
April 24, 2009 2:52:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hello, I'm new here, so sorry if my question is rather stupid, but I found no clear answer to my exact question in the forums.

In the MySoftware section I see the Sins Desktop theme for MyColors and if i right-click it and click on view registration, I see my Sins-Serial. Does this mean I get this theme for free because I bought the game? I bought the Game in Germany as a retail box with tech tree poster and hotkey card, the whole DVD Case is in a paper box ("Pappschuber" called in Germany). It doesn't seem to be a limited edition or something like that.

So will there be any additional costy if I download the theme or not (since there is no message asking me for payment methods or credit card number), the skin looks VEEERRRYYYY hot on the screenshots.

greetings, Nuclearboy

EDIT: Oops, I seem to have downloaded It already. I hope I'll not be asked to pay for it now " There was nothing that asked me for payment details... I'm confused...

EDIT 2: OMG WTF!? I can activate the skin without any problems, so it seems to be free even If you buy the German box version (Please correct me if I'm wrong because it could just be a trial version...). This skin looks AWESOME! I want to marry this skin and have 934 children with it

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time: