Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

How do I get karma?

By on May 29, 2008 12:50:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

maheshjr2004

Join Date 12/2007
+1
    I dont think I've been a douche. So is there a special forum place or something? Lol Annatar has more karma than kryo .
Locked Post 21 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 29, 2008 12:58:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
It takes more than just not being a jerk, you need to be helpful, and people will sometimes recognize your help and give you karma

Annatar may have more here, but I've got more in total (karma is per-site, and I moderate other sites besides sins ).
May 29, 2008 2:10:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
There are people who deserve more karma than me, anyway, and kryo is one of them. But I can only give them so much by myself

Even the dev team has less than 5s, and I'm pretty sure I gave them all at least one point. Not enough recognition going around
May 29, 2008 2:13:57 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Lol Annatar has more karma than kryo .

And see, on the GalCivII forums, kryo has 32, and Annatar has none.
May 29, 2008 2:19:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
'Cause I don't post there
May 29, 2008 2:23:54 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Soo......!!! when did we start racing for Karma

Nasty
May 29, 2008 2:58:43 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
You can get karma in an instant by catching a chameleon

May 29, 2008 4:18:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Annatar has been around since the beta tests. He should have a lot more. Kryo answers a lot of questions on IRC. No karma button there
May 29, 2008 5:57:46 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
nd see, on the GalCivII forums, kryo has 32, and Annatar has none.

'Cause I don't post there

You actually posted here then . This is one of those threads that crossover to both sites, but I didn't realize if I was looking at this thread in the Sins forum all the people's karma would show differently. Interesting..

May 29, 2008 6:11:54 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
I didn't realize if I was looking at this thread in the Sins forum all the people's karma would show differently. Interesting..

Yep. I have a mountain of Karma at JoeUser, and next to none on GalCivII and WinCustomize. I'm almost sure I don't have any on the Sins forum, since I've never actually gone there . . .

I wonder if I have any at the Impulse site?
May 29, 2008 8:29:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I don't think the Karma from here shows up on Impulse...
May 29, 2008 8:37:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Who here has any pokemon games,i want to know.(or had any)
May 29, 2008 8:38:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
theres like 6,000,000 members on this website,its cool,tons of peeps to talk to.
May 29, 2008 9:12:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
i think theres a bug with the karma system, i only got +2 (

May 29, 2008 9:25:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Danishes don't get karma. But they are quite tasty!
May 29, 2008 10:19:47 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i think theres a bug with the karma system, i only got +2

Here have one. On me. (gives karma   )

Etrius

EDIT: Hmmmm, the Karma system seems to be broken. Sorry about that, I'll give you one when Kryo or someone fixes it.
May 29, 2008 11:16:49 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
HOW TO GET KARMA:

1) Be Helpful
2) Be Courteous
3) Get onto a lot of forums to get moar Karma
4) ????
5) Profit
May 29, 2008 11:49:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Danishes don't get karma. But they are quite tasty!

thats what SHE said
May 30, 2008 2:39:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
I don't think the Karma from here shows up on Impulse...

No, the Karma from whatever site 'here' is for you doesn't show up there. You have to get your own NEW Karma on the Impulse site. (The forums for Impulse are at Impulse Driven.)

Doesn't look like many people are using that exact site yet, even though it's peppered with articles and comments, all from the cross-pollination of the Stardock forums, because NOBODY has Karma there. If only I could spread my copious JU Karma like butter across my profile . . .
May 30, 2008 4:33:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Oh for the record about my Annatar vs Kryo comment. I didnt mean to offend. I just found it funny .
Oh and Multi: I lold
May 30, 2008 8:09:19 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
thats what SHE said

You mean Eets went through with that operation already? Damn, I always thought he was joking about it..
June 27, 2008 7:17:49 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i want karma give me all your karmas belong to me now muhahahahaha
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time: