Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

for those of us that hate deam team [DT]

By on August 10, 2008 6:16:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ravok2789

Join Date 02/2008
+2
Im fed up with [DT] and we can beat u no matter what attitude so i have decided to from the clan aginst dream team or [ADT] also can be spelled (ADT) so if your with me on this 1 join
Locked Post 126 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 10, 2008 6:58:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
August 10, 2008 7:05:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you really fed man

August 10, 2008 11:54:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
than join [ADT] also called (ADT) witch ever works 4 u already got a bunch of ppl
August 10, 2008 11:55:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
and it is also called anti dream team
August 11, 2008 12:29:18 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Did I miss something....
August 11, 2008 12:48:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Lame.
August 11, 2008 1:01:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm anticipating that one day, there might just be a formal clan match between (ADT) and [DT] on a clan match caliber custom map (like Asteroid Belt or Gateway to Paradise).
August 11, 2008 12:58:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
I'm no fan of [DT] eather, for many reasons, I don't think I need to list them.

However, They are a clan, which regardless of my competitve nature, sins needs more clans.

They are a skilled clan, very important to have a skilled clan or two, regardless of how I feel here. (If thier is no skilled clans, then the "noob" clans get out of shape)

They have a good attitude for thier skill level. I admit they could do with a little less flaunting, but I'v seen worse.

I don't like DT eather, they make my clan look small and weak. Maby they will die, like GE. But (ADT) is stupid and noobish. It will solve no problems.

If you want to "fix" DT, or any group of people for this matter, follow a simple two step proses.

1. Show the group that you actully care about them, yourself, and others.
2. Only then can you point out the problem and let you help them fix it.

"They don;t care how much you know, tell they know how much you care"

Did this make any sence?

August 11, 2008 1:59:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
ok 1 i have pointed out there problems they laughed at 2 most ppl min my clan r not noobs they r veterans who have played many matchs against [DT] with the same result we won and they called us cheaters and cheep skates and that shouldnt be aloud so no we r not a noobish clan and we r just a group that has a mutual hatred of [DT]
August 11, 2008 2:00:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
and if u look online tesla u will c that there r many ppl who have joined the [ADT]
August 11, 2008 2:52:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Well, first off, I have to say it is awesome to see that clan DT is gaining so much attention. I guess when you are on top, there are going to be people that challenge you. Anyway, I will admit that there is at least one member in DT that is a little more rash than the rest, so just ignore his rambling.

I would like to see some of your reasons for not liking us. Us being able to win a 3v6 shouldn't be one of them. We try not to stack teams. We try to play as fairly as possible. However, when you play as a clan, good teamwork is worth another player or two.

I also second the opinion the idea of a ADT vs DT clan match. Name the time and date and download the Gateway to Paradise clan match map. We'll see you there.

In other news, Ravok2789, I CANNOT understand reply #9 (or any of your posts for that matter). Use capital letters to indicate the beginning of sentences and periods to indicate the end of sentences. When appropriate, mix in some commas too.
August 11, 2008 3:04:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Reply nine basically says they're better than [DT] and that and that [DT] calls them cheaters and uh... cheapskates?

Spellcheck... please.
August 11, 2008 3:10:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Hmmm, Better than us. Well, I definately don't remember a game that I played against you Ravok that I lost in. I will admit that we aren't invincible, and if we lose, we will congratulate you and say gg or something. I don't remember the last time any of us started calling people cheaters, especially since you can't cheat (to my knowledge) in Sins.   

Oh and Ravok, I have played with you and against you. I don't remember ever hearing any negative feedback when I have played with you.
August 11, 2008 4:53:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
im not saying your all bad nut most who i have played with have been jerks 2 me and i have beet a few of u im not saying that [ADT] is better and i dont like [DT] because of con he says how nice u guys r and than is an ass 2 me when i beet him ok look this is my thoughts and im sick of having 2 defend my self look i dont like [DT] because u guys r always saying how much better than every1 u r and your massive egos piss me off at the beginning of most games vs a [DT] there is almost always a oh u guys dont stand a chance from the other team i will say your good and every time i have faced 1 of u guys its been a hard fight but im saying there r those of u who just have 2 big of egos 4 your selves so if u can fix those problems than i would not have a problem with u and i would change the name of my clan but i dont think that will ever happen so
August 11, 2008 5:14:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Ah. So they're egotistical?

Your posts are hard to read at best, downright confusing at worst.
Spellcheck... please.
August 11, 2008 11:47:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
so
August 12, 2008 3:21:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
im not saying your all bad nut most who i have played with have been jerks 2 me and i have beet a few of u im not saying that [ADT] is better and i dont like [DT] because of con he says how nice u guys r and than is an ass 2 me when i beet him ok look this is my thoughts and im sick of having 2 defend my self look i dont like [DT] because u guys r always saying how much better than every1 u r and your massive egos piss me off at the beginning of most games vs a [DT] there is almost always a oh u guys dont stand a chance from the other team i will say your good and every time i have faced 1 of u guys its been a hard fight but im saying there r those of u who just have 2 big of egos 4 your selves so if u can fix those problems than i would not have a problem with u and i would change the name of my clan but i dont think that will ever happen so

Wall of text, making the meaning of your post a gated community nobody else has access to.
August 12, 2008 4:02:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
o i have nothing against DT but i have a few old veteran friends from hw that are in there but one thing i have to say..., can we please stop the team stacking?

thank you and have a nice day!
August 14, 2008 7:03:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
DT are never rude to anyone on purpose. If DT member were rude to you it's because you were rude to them first.
August 14, 2008 8:10:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Oh lawl

Somone played Gini?

I hope people in ADT (rename it to STD for exstra lulz) actualy engade brain before they play us.

Im tired of having games like sex without orgams with rest of sins community.

so please please please beat us, so we have a reason to develope.

August 14, 2008 8:19:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Sorry but this thread made me lol real hard. I'd join just to see how it all plays out.
August 14, 2008 10:40:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
hello everyone. I bet im the most hated one of all the dream team and if im not then im realy failing my duties and i apologies to everyone whos still happy with me, and i promise to do beter in the future. as for this crybabby i think i remember pissing him off ow well grow some balls learn to fight like a man and stop crying like a woman. as for forming a clan congrates . I chalenge you do well and wip our asses cause thats what were here for and not to listen to the ravings of a ravoking squaw!!

if you want a clue on how to form a clan

this is how its done

first you have to have real skilles, or no one will respect you. so on this alone your disqualified

second you have to recrut mainly top players, or players the have real promnise at becoming top players

trird those players have to have a team sperite. meaning they have to folow as well or beter then they lead

for some of you whith mental defects " this is also how real life works try it"

forth the only way to get good at anything is to learn it from the best "ow in case you didnt realize it that would us the dream team"

this means to acomplish the forth reqierment your have to play vs the hated dream team a lot this would just turn me on so much. hehe i feel tingley inside
August 14, 2008 11:12:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
(f;..; )f declares victory over this ADT and demands that it disbands in the name of grate kirby!
August 15, 2008 1:49:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Oh what I would give for GE to be back...
August 15, 2008 1:51:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Thy all went to Age of conana and never seen since....

i know, i was there when the conan herecy took plase

in open beta...
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0002187   Page Render Time: