Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Goldlist of Players - Player Skill Track List

Howthe's version of Siddy's troll post

By on February 4, 2009 9:54:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Howdidudothat

Join Date 04/2008
+34

Updated 2/9/13

King of the Hill:  Did I seriously just get steam rolled?

Auqia

Kenn (previously known as JohnJames)

King of the Hill Honorable Mention:  Soooooooo close

PlayerSlayer

Doci

ooloo (Quar - Note Quar is sometimes obstinate)

Tier #0:  Why won't they just die???

DieHard (Greg)

Radioactive[DT] (StarPlayer)

Hiroge-[_]

Tier #1: Their team seems to be always stacked.

Howthe?[DT]

Multipawn

Krath

Tyr222[DT]

DeadRat-[_]

Mecha-Lenin[DT]

jbaum

CBM

Disgruntled Worker

HIGGY-[_]

Multiz (Theokoles)

DeceptivePanda (StarKiller)

Nayru

Eros (Specter-[_])

OurTerra.Com

BagsX

Suzijang

anhpp

JakeMac

ZuoAn

[DT]Siddy

Candido[BRz]L

Tier #2: Probably 4-5th picks in a skilled game.

Akaihane

BoomURDead

BooPoo

SerakWarriors

Dwish

ReD`RubY

Efejao[BRz]L

Galaxy

KFear

Gini[DT]

ColdFront

EadTaes

Ekko_Tek

Mr_Book

Carpetbomb

BOMBSHELL

BrainDead

dumdeedumdum

ReapersTears

Fallen_One

AeonX

Teun-A-Roonius

VeteranCorp

Lt.Gondie

Winter_Solstice

[DT]WHIPperSNAPper/[DT]DirtySanchez/Suzi-X

Tier #3: Probably fat kids in a skilled game.

Archa-Ra

Fluid_Karma

Slackah Chiken

Mossy

Seleuceia

Faernal

Camaro

DMX

GunMetalXeno

Osan

Champ

OckhamzRazor

Tier #4: Probably will be booted from a skilled game.

rabidturnip

N00b

Atlantis

Wild Card Tier:  I don’t know what goes on in these people’s heads, but they play on Sins enough to be on here.  These guys have been playing for so long, you wonder why they don’t quite get it.  Sometimes they’re good, sometimes they aren’t.  Usually they’re always one trick ponies.

_|~Sire/KoK/King of Kodiaks/LiLZe/Kodiak_King - Tier #3 if he doesn't goof off.

kbroke - Tier #2 if he isn't on drugs or drunk, which is 99.9% of the time.

HuyMac - Tier #2 if he doesn't "Experiment".

Predator (WFU) - Tier #2, but lately he is just plain awful and I would rather pick a noob that know how to listen that to pick this guy.

And Candido's Team Player Edition

When these people are on my team, I feel a victory will soon be added to my statistics, regardless of who is on the other team: Auqia*, HowThe*, Ooloo* (quar)

We really should have a victory but sometimes things can go wrong, especially if one of the aforementioned players is on the opposing team: Krath, Tyr, Doci, DieHard* (greg), Efejao*, Hiroge, Mecha-Lenin, Multiz*

Superior contributors to the team: jbaum*, RedRuby(BlueSaphire)(GreenEmerald)*, Ekko-Tek*, Dumdeedum*, Fallen_One*, DeceptivePanda (StarKiller), Nayru*, Eros(Specter)*, Higgy, jamex, Traxsin, Slavinari, Faernel*, CarpetBomb*, BagsX*, BrainDead

Good solid contributors to the team: Aeonx*, BooPoo*, SerakWarriors, Camaro*, Archa-A*, JakeMac, kbroke*, Ginisfurd, maxy, USNC, gondie, unname, Seleuceia, Dwish, ColdFront(Universe)*, Mavarik, Knewgui, Teun-a-Roonius, KFear, BoomUrDead

Well, it's a teammate: rabidturnip*

Locked Post 1090 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 4, 2009 3:57:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ok im sorry to tell you this how but i have out microed Aggroed and i have microed my fleets to hold off 2v1s while my ally near me was being a gay eco whore and doing shit for me

and DRUNK is in [_] sorry random statement any way i have also learned alot of counters to things and i was alot better before the carriers came out so i have had to change my stratgy and am still learning some of the fighter micro skills but i have most of them down and i know when i can hold a place and when to fallback

and how you have underesemated me many times and got hit hard for it so i find it kinda unfair to put me in tier 3 if you can prove me wrong ill be glad to take my place as a tier 3 person

February 4, 2009 4:04:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have no problem moving you up to tier #2.  I haven't written your review yet, and I based the rankings off the rankings in Siddy's post.  You should feel honored you aren't in the speshul category anymore   Anyway, Don't worry about it.  I really haven't played you that much over the last month. 

Also, you shouldn't be proud of beating agg's mircoing skills.

February 4, 2009 4:59:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ok this list is muts better then that of siddy

February 4, 2009 6:13:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I hope this How thread doesn't get locked because he DIDN'T put someone up on the list - thereby insulting them by not rating them high enough!!!

February 4, 2009 6:14:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Howdidudothat,
I have no problem moving you up to tier #2.  I haven't written your review yet, and I based the rankings off the rankings in Siddy's post.  You should feel honored you aren't in the speshul category anymore   Anyway, Don't worry about it.  I really haven't played you that much over the last month. 

lol thank you how and im not proud of beeting aggs micro skills ok i no they arnet that great but you had him in teir 2 and i wasnt and i felt sad and unwanted   

February 4, 2009 6:17:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting ,

this will even my temper out and allow me to make subliminal messages about the Steelers.

hmmmmmmm wait i just noticed that how is a steelers fan YAY!!!! plus karma just for that how 

February 4, 2009 7:01:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OH look at that i'm ont he list. How did that ever happen?

Oh and I know name isn't very easy to pronounce but it'S EadTaes not EadTeas .

February 4, 2009 8:39:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hey how nice list one question y am i not on it lol what ever to hope u keep track of it better than siddy

February 4, 2009 9:26:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting KingDeathGod,
hey how nice list one question y am i not on it lol what ever to hope u keep track of it better than siddy

calm down he is getting to it he doesnt even have all reviews of everyone up there up yet

February 4, 2009 9:30:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I hope this How thread doesn't get locked because he DIDN'T put someone up on the list - thereby insulting them by not rating them high enough!!!

SHhhhh...Don't tell anyone.

February 4, 2009 9:39:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lol how justa segetion but im now in teir 2 and teir 3 just thought you would like to know about your typo sorry about that

February 4, 2009 10:10:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lol how justa segetion but im now in teir 2 and teir 3 just thought you would like to know about your typo sorry about that

Gee - some people aren't up there at all yet, and you are complaining about being up twice???

Hack- Someone write a review of this guy. I know he's good, but I don't play with him enough.

Whip - you do it. You'll say something nice I am sure - plus you have played with me HEAPS!!!!

February 4, 2009 10:18:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You know, I miss the beta days when I would have belonged in the Teir 1 ranks...

Nowadays, good old players like Annatar, Multianna, Paradoxant...  we're all just forgotten...  ('cause most of us don't stick around ICO to much anymore; I don't know about the others but most days I just don't have the time for a good game)

February 4, 2009 10:25:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

YOu forgot about me.  Its fine i forgive you

ToroRosso1: Someone write my review.

February 4, 2009 10:29:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Emailed the link to my partner - this was her response.

"That’s pretty cool really that you made the list!!!  Still doesn’t mean you can play all the time!!!"

Sigh... More ending up in trouble for playing Sins. I hope you guys appreciate the effort I put in to play with you all...

February 4, 2009 11:37:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HEY I MADE THE LIST   (I am REDHOT) Thanks for thinking of me even though i still have yet to wipe out your fleet How lol Maybe kingdeathgod can write my review.....

February 5, 2009 2:33:06 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Howdidudothat,

You absolutely and totally crack me up with your superority complex that you have going on.  Who do you think you are writing reviews and posting them like your friggin Mickey Spalan or something.  I absolutely detest people like you.

February 5, 2009 2:45:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

itsmevic, what he does is fine.  I suggest you study hard and practice so you can get on the list

As far as the list is concern. When writing a review you sohuld make sure you know enough about the player.  I think maybe some criteria should be devised.  A few categories. How does the player handle 1v1 situation.  Can he be fed without the credits jsut pilling up? Does the person understand the need to feed your allies?  Can he go military properly, can he go econ properly.  More improtant does he know when to do which.

To write accurate review that covers all thsoe things you need to play with the player A LOT. so that you can see him in such situations more than once.  Although once we get replays working, then it will be a different story.

February 5, 2009 2:54:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Astax,
itsmevic, what he does is fine.  I suggest you study hard and practice so you can get on the list

As far as the list is concern. When writing a review you sohuld make sure you know enough about the player.  I think maybe some criteria should be devised.  A few categories. How does the player handle 1v1 situation.  Can he be fed without the credits jsut pilling up? Does the person understand the need to feed your allies?  Can he go military properly, can he go econ properly.  More improtant does he know when to do which.

To write accurate review that covers all thsoe things you need to play with the player A LOT. so that you can see him in such situations more than once.  Although once we get replays working, then it will be a different story.

"As far as the list is concern. When writing a review you sohuld make sure you know enough about the player.  I think maybe some criteria should be devised.  A few categories. How does the player handle 1v1 situation.  Can he be fed without the credits jsut pilling up? Does the person understand the need to feed your allies?  Can he go military properly, can he go econ properly.  More improtant does he know when to do which.

To write accurate review that covers all thsoe things you need to play with the player A LOT. so that you can see him in such situations more than once.  Although once we get replays working, then it will be a different story."

I agree with what you said in quotes only.  You can tell howdoudothis he can take his little review and jam it where the sun don't shine.  he's a tool writing reviews on people he knows nothing about, and he spreads vicious rumors on top of that, just a total troll over all and i have absolute and positively no respect for him.

February 5, 2009 4:04:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Whip - you do it. You'll say something nice I am sure - plus you have played with me HEAPS!!!!

OK Hack, but let me warn you that I suck at this sort of thing--at describing other people's playing styles.

Hack:  A good team player and an all-around good guy from the land Downunda'.  He specializes in Vasari now but used to play TEC.  He can hold his own against skilled players and will beat up most people on ICO.

February 5, 2009 4:53:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting CenturionJixra,

OK Hack, but let me warn you that I suck at this sort of thing--at describing other people's playing styles.

Hack:  A good team player and an all-around good guy from the land Downunda'.  He specializes in Vasari now but used to play TEC.  He can hold his own against skilled players and will beat up most people on ICO.

LOL.

February 5, 2009 7:16:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LOL.

Itsmevic being one of them...

February 5, 2009 8:57:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HEY I MADE THE LIST (I am REDHOT) Thanks for thinking of me even though i still have yet to wipe out your fleet How lol Maybe kingdeathgod can write my review.....

Yeah, sorry about last night REDHOT.  My micro in that game impressed even me.  If you didn't notice, I just parked my figthters and bombers inside of the AoE jam weapons.  Your SC were depeleted within about 30 sec.  Then I just used repair cloud to bring my SC back to 100% health.  The funniest thing was when StonerSmurf used Missle Barrage, as all I had at that point was carriers, HCs, flak, and Caps.  2 repair clouds repaired all the damage dealt, and my overseers were just spamming repair all over the place...and then ICO dumped me. 

EDIT:  I updated the beginning of the OP.

"And since I did have a blacklist out (RIP blacklist), this will even would have evened my temper out and allow me to make subliminal messages about the Steelers.  Now, without the blacklist, all that's left is a squishy teddy bear that got declawed."

February 5, 2009 9:02:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I agree with what you said in quotes only. You can tell howdoudothis he can take his little review and jam it where the sun don't shine. he's a tool writing reviews on people he knows nothing about, and he spreads vicious rumors on top of that, just a total troll over all and i have absolute and positively no respect for him.

Funny, considering I didn't write most of these reviews.  If you read the text in RED, you would have seen this is mostly the work of cut and paste.

February 5, 2009 1:06:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"How" who would you trust to write the review for me. That I know I'd get someone I can play against and be reviewed accurately.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000531   Page Render Time: