The v1.17 update for Sins of a Solar Empire, and the v1.03 update for Entrenchment are now available! These updates can be obtained via Stardock’s Impulse.
Highlights of these updates include:
- Rebalanced all races' carrier cruisers to help prevent "kiting" around the gravity well.
- Improved pathfinding in regards to travelling between gravity wells.
- Updated Marza Dreadnought's Missile Barrage ability to last longer while doing less damage; also updated particle fx.
- Improved ICO support for non-English character sets.
- Fixed issues related to the zoom-to-cursor functionality when attempting to zoom into a small target.
Highlights for the Entrenchment update are:
- Rebalanced Advent Transcencia Starbase's Final Judgement ability.
- Reduced the Advent Transcencia Starbases' Meteor Storm area of effect.
- Added the ability to queue starbase upgrades for starbases that are under construction.
If you don’t have Sins of a Solar Empire or it’s first expansion Entrenchment yet, no worries, it’s never too late to grab a copy of IronClad Games’ award winning PC game.