Where does all this hate come from? I've seen some cheaty money grabbing moves by game studios in my time and the amount of hate does not even come close to this. While Demigod is just fine and is even GIVING AWAY Demigods.
tl;dr Celmare shut up, you don't even give arguments for your hatepoasts.
as i already have given the arguments you seem to ignore over and over again, here for your ignorance to be ingored again:
- plenty of bugs (many easy to fix) that persists since beta.
- worst mp-infrastructure a modern mp-title ever had, nearly all of the must-have infrastructure features missing (e.g. automatches, teamed matches, ...)
- one of the easiests things to do : ladder and stats still not working reliable and correct
- at least for me: no support. still waiting for over a weak an answer from the support why i allways get a "databease error" when i try to add a player note
- worst networkt code ever! lags, stuttering, connection problems
- new demigods promised for august. where are we now? (if it were this alone wouldn't bother me much)
- we get the promise for modding tools while all the above problems still persist - this is hilarious!
- with nearly every new patch we got more new bugs then got fixed. the last ones seem to be an example par exelance!
this you call a good job? i call this one of the worst i ever saw in games history! there maybe others even worse of course.
but somehow you are right. there are always the fanboys with an ignorance greater then the universe. i really love this gameplay. it's the best game for years, but i started to hate gpg and afterwards stardock for there BAD behaviour and ignorance of the problems. it is like a facepalm that instead of fixing the most important things they are wasting their time with modding tools!
enough arguments? i bet not. ingorance is unbreakble.
p.s. the give away demigods is THE LEAST they can do for compensating this mess! it is no where near for makeing this up!
edit: indeed stardock responses to forumpost more then most other companies. but what did this helped with the above problems? NOTHING. i just saw frogchild behaving like a bad educated child as soon as he faced unsatisfied customers. at least the other stardock members here in the forums earned my rtespect for how they acted. but the problems still persists and this for very long long time without major changes!
to the generals bug morpheus described. this is one of them. the other is that generals often stop during chasing wihtout a command issued. they simply stop when they get near a tower to switch automatically the target to it. it does not happen everytime but it happens.