Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

DISTANT STARS Picture Submissions

Show off your favorite DS shots!!!!

By on December 19, 2009 4:00:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums External Link

DistantStars

Join Date 12/2009
+3

Thats right! Time to show off some of your favorite Distant Stars pictures!!!

Post them up! Talk about them! Post some more!!!!

We will be featuring every so often some of our favorites out of everyone submissions!!! So dont be shy, let us see what you have!!!

28 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 19, 2009 4:20:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is going to be awesome!

December 20, 2009 12:39:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How do you post pictures lol?     

December 20, 2009 3:13:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Those damn Vasari mutants, they had it coming...

December 20, 2009 3:35:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

December 20, 2009 3:40:51 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

1000+ Kodiaks...!

December 20, 2009 4:00:43 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

December 20, 2009 8:27:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nacey, the last one you have there. When it was loading, all I could see was the Dunov pounding down the Advent carrier. That soom in alone is an awesome shot.

December 21, 2009 1:40:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

December 21, 2009 2:27:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice to see people are pushing DS to the limit rofl

December 22, 2009 8:41:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Didn't realize there was a dedicated picture thread!  Here're a couple from my last multiplayer match with Nace & Brain:

Final battle from my perspective

Ohnoes, incoming missiles!

Ba-BOOM

January 1, 2010 1:16:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

got a few shots of the Advent using its meteor strike upon a poor helpless planet

BURN THE WITCHES FOR THEIR FOUL SORCERY!

January 11, 2010 4:06:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wow, never actually seen one. Like the frame by frame.

January 16, 2010 1:03:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

AMAZING PICTURES ALL!!! LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE!!!!

February 12, 2010 5:15:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The pirates are coming for their booty

February 17, 2010 12:22:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

These pirates are OP!

check out the stats on that Pirate Orky

February 17, 2010 12:43:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

JESUS GOD, RYAT!

March 2, 2010 12:37:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

wow this looks fun, wonder if it will make my computer go boom

May 9, 2010 11:55:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Jesus Christo Ryat, I saw that Orkulus and just about soiled myself.  66000 health....1662 laser damage...no wonder you brought fifty or so nuke-cruisers (w/e they are called, I don't remember) to the party.

May 10, 2010 12:00:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lol yeah the pirate base has since been nerf just a tab because of that

Diplomacy really forced us to redo the pirates

May 10, 2010 12:02:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Extremely well done slide show of sorts on that meteor.  It would be amazing if they could make the meteors leave huge flaming craters on the surface.  Perhaps they could even cause the same sort of effect as the radiation from Krosov Siege Frigates, preventing population regrowth for a duration.  Unlike nuclear strikes, a single meteor of that size would literally wipe the slate clean in a single hit.

Edit: And by 'they' I mean you guys, haha. 

May 27, 2010 5:31:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

good god

i might have to start playing this mod more....

June 10, 2010 7:43:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*rocks back and forth in the corner shivering* th-the pirates th-the pi-Ryat-es are c-coming , a-a-all hands, s-s-save my chia-pet

July 24, 2010 1:14:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OMFG RYAT!!!!! THAT IS JUST Crazy! Hope u had a nice time living   jk...

June 13, 2012 4:58:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Seriously AWESOME screenshots everyone, good work

June 14, 2012 12:03:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This forum layout ruins this thread, sigh. Awesome screens, when you middle-mouse click and drag side to side to piece it together in your brain.

Seriously Ironclad, isn't it about time we use more than a forum layout optimized for 800x640? (or whatever it is)
So narrow.....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000484   Page Render Time: