Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

[reference files] sins 1.193 , entrenchment 1.053 & diplomacy 1.34 rebellion 1.8 now( with the stop game 1.37 trinity refs now

the latest version reference files from harpo for sins 1.193, entrenchment 1.053 AND diplomacy 1.34 ( and now the released rebellion 1.8 and stopgame diplomacy 1.37)

By on March 17, 2010 5:15:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

harpo99999

Join Date 02/2008
+405

i got tired of seeing requests for copies of the latest version reference files, even with my textbin gui in the field.

so here is the latest version references

sins 1.191                     dropbox mirror

entrenchment 1.051

diplomacy 1.011

diplomacy 1.2

diplomacy 1.21

diplomacy 1.3

diplomacy 1.31 dropbox and filefactory

diplomacy  1.32 filefactory

sins of a solar empire 1.92, entrenchment 1.052(note still uses the entrenchment 1.05 mod folder), and diplomacy1.33

and now the

sins of a solar empire 1.193, entrenchment 1.053 and diplomacy 1.34 ref sets all are on filefactory the three sets are 21 mb

the rebellion release 1.01 refernce file set is 48mb and is in my dropbox

and the rebellion 1.02 ref set (27mb) in my dropbox  deleted to make some space in the drop box

and the rebellion 1.03 ref set 27mb in my drop box deleted to mak space in drop box for 1.04

and now the rebellion 1.031 ref set (26mb in dropbox) deleted to make space in my dropbox

and now the rebellion 1.04 ref files (36,182 kb in dropbox) deleted to make space in my dropbox

and rebellion 1.041 ref files (41,805 kb in my dropbox)

and rebellion 1.1 ref files (41,507kb in my dropbox as a rar) and now a set of rebellion 1.1 refs in wincustomize (52,327kb in a zip) link corrected warning these filesa re missing the window folder and the brushes, a replacement is approved at wincustomise (http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/sins_mods/158/download)

and the rebellion 1.5 ref files (dropbox (36.12mb rar with error correction and best compression)) and (wincustomise (47.411mb zip still uploading))

and rebellion 1.51 refs are in wincustomise (http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/sins_mods/176/download) and my dropbox(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8023186/current%20sins%20ref%20sets/sins%20of%20a%20solar%20empire%20rebellion%201.51.rar)

and here are the gamestop sourced 1.35 trinity updated refs diplomacy, entrenchment, and original/vanilla all hosted at wincustomise

the gamestop diplomacy 1.37 refs have been uploaded to wincustomise, and are just waiting for authoriseation the link will be authorised (http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/sins_mods/157/download)

All the sounds,movies,textures and exe's other than the convertdata's have been removed, and all files have been converted to text mode by the latest version of my textbin gui.

harpo

and just for those whining bastards here is a link to  the dropbox for rubbleiron 1.52 hotfix refs dropbox (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8023186/current%20sins%20ref%20sets/sins%20of%20a%20solar%20empire%20rebellion%201.52.rar),

and wincustomise (http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/sins_mods/177/download)

uploaded the 1.79 first beta ref files to wincustomise at (http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/sins_mods/178/)

and my dropbox (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8023186/current%20sins%20ref%20sets/sins%20of%20a%20solar%20empire%20rebellion%201.79a.rar)

the wincustomise is a ZIP archive and the dropbox is a RAR archive with solid and recovery records.

and here is the wincustomize set of 1.80 ref files

http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/sins_mods/179/download

and a dropbox copy of the rebellion 1.83 refs at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8023186/current%20sins%20ref%20sets/sins%20of%20a%20solar%20empire%20rebellion%20%20v1.83.rar

Pinned Post 204 Replies +10
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 17, 2010 5:58:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

As the leader of the clueless, I thank you.

March 17, 2010 6:16:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

March 19, 2010 6:06:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It looks like the Diplomacy one doesn't have all the game info files. It seems to be missing almost all of the Planet Modules. Or is it supposed to be like that and I'm just missing something cause I'm slow...?

March 19, 2010 6:41:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

sliderfury,

I created the files by copying my ENTIRE sins game folder to my reference path, then running my textbin gui(latest version which is my current modding utilities) set to convert all files to text over the entire sins AND all sub folders, when that had completed I then copied out the diplomacy and entrenchment folders, then deleted the movies,sounds & textures folders from the sin, diplomacy AND entenchment sets, added the version numbers to the sins,entrenchment and diplomacy folder names and rared the three folders and uploaded the rars.

just remember that diplomacy is an addon to entrenchment which is an addon to sins, so if you do not see a file you want in diplomacy, then look in entrenchment then sins, and this is the exact same search pattern that the game engine uses ie it looks in the TOP mod, then on down the mod stack, (then if diplomacy then in the diplomacy game folder) then the entrenchment game folder, and lastly the sins game folder, and for a vanilla sins it is the mod without ANY fallback to the sins game folder and NO mod stacking.

harpo

March 19, 2010 10:25:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Rock on Harpo

Did the 1.191 invalidate 1.19 files?

March 20, 2010 12:17:27 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

not really as the comparison between the 1.19 & 1.191 files indicate that there are no changes other than convertdata_entrenchment.exe, convertdata-diplomacy.exe, firewallinstall.exe, and the exe's & dev.exe's and the readme.txt's.

harpo

March 20, 2010 1:00:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thank You Harpo not that i dont know how to use your tools these just help anyway

March 22, 2010 1:28:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I love you!!! Wil you marry me LOL!!!

March 22, 2010 6:19:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you MUST BE FEMALE for that offer.

harpo

March 22, 2010 10:34:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You never know now-a-days.  

March 22, 2010 10:35:51 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You never know now-a-days.  

March 22, 2010 6:15:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OkayI think I followed most of that.

So you're saying if I want to play a modded diplomacy, but change the stats of say, the Advent's Beam D Plat, I need to look for the file in theEntrenchment 1.051, and then the Sins 1.191 reference folder, wherever it appears first. But how do I get the game info files from all 3 reference folders into one mod that can be played through diplomacy? Do I put multiple game info folders into the same mod folder? Or do I copy all the original sins files, then all the entrenchment files, then all the diplomacy files into one game info folder, letting newer versions of files overwrite, and unchanged versions (say the visari's repair pat didn't change at all in entrenchment or diplomacy and thus the most current version of the file is the one from sins 1.191) will stay?

I iz confuzzled. This is why I never tried to do this myself...

March 22, 2010 6:33:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

first you look in the diplomacy files for what you want, then look in the entrenchment files, and lastly look in the sins files, BUT on continue searching if you do NOT find it.

then you copy the file into your mod's gameinfo folder, make the changes.

with entrenchment AND diplomacy you just need the CHANGED files along with the manifest in the mod, you do NOT need or want the unchanged files as they will be supplied by the game folder(s).

harpo

March 23, 2010 7:24:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Okay, so if I don't change say, the visari repair platform, that files doesn't need to be in the mod folder at all; the game will use the whatever the most recent version is, whereever it is, while I'm running the mod.

If I want to change the Advent Beam Plat, I mod the file and put that file in the mod folder. This will take precedence over any other version of the file.

I think I got it...this can't really be this hard to grasp lol. Thanks a lot harpo. You knowz yo shit.

March 24, 2010 2:45:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

nah. I dont noz shit, is not a farmr.

I DO know computers, programming, debugging, design and building, and a bit of art/teaching.

yes, that agrees with my understanding which has been confirmed with my own mods including stacked mods.

harpo

March 24, 2010 8:04:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I wish I knew something...

Umm why did I post?

To say its great what you done for dem cammunity boyz. You should make a speech or something.

April 20, 2010 4:37:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thank you, I'm downloading your textbin gui.

I really think a post with tool(s) to convert the latest entity file should be sticky.

Texbin gui works fine

May 7, 2010 5:45:18 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

bump since it is propably not gona be stickied soon.

May 7, 2010 9:12:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

...nice!  thank you very much.   very much belated but what can ya do?   ~

May 9, 2010 2:21:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

dude, you're awesome! lol

although, are these hosted anywhere other than filefactory? the sins files have yet to download successfully for me and the entrenchment and diplomacy files are out of download slots?...

edit: nvm, finally got em off filefactory.

May 18, 2010 12:18:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"P" for a

Sticky Party

June 30, 2010 12:41:27 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thank you sir for these.... if there were a moderator, this should be stickied for sure.

March 19, 2011 7:03:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

and the diplomacy 1.2 refs are available from my dropbox.

harpo

March 26, 2011 10:56:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hey, harpo, the link to Sins 1.191 seems to be broken. All I need is the TXT mesh files, but I think you should know.

Bump.

March 27, 2011 12:32:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ja394, the link is working for me, BUT just for you I will add it to my dropbox  and put a link in the OP, and another way is to use one of the text bin gui programs(eg my textbin gui in my modding utility pack) to convert a COPY of your current game files between bin & text.

harpo

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000563   Page Render Time: