Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

DVD media is not working

By on July 20, 2010 6:24:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HCLivess

Join Date 03/2008

Hello there. I bought Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and my DVD is not loading in one drive and hardly loading in another drive. Otherwise, the drive is working fine with no problems. I have a serial number (I actually have two of them ) is there a possiblity of getting a replacement disc? I tried cleaning my drive and the DVD for no use. Should I contact my provider or directly the game staff?

Thanks forward for a reply.

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 20, 2010 6:25:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

just download  IMPULSE from www.impulsedriven.com register your game with impulse after it's installed and download/install your game.

no need for the media again.......ever. 

the Monk

July 20, 2010 6:27:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I forgot that the patching requires impulse too. I just thought Id have a working dvd (because otherwise I could have as well bought the download-only version (expansion instead of the whole game again - i bought both original SINS in czech and the trinity to enjoy the box), but its the drive incompatibility perhaps. thanks

July 20, 2010 6:29:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You could archive your Impulse Download of SINS, then put that archive on a DVD/CD. If you like to have a physical copy.

July 20, 2010 6:30:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

but it wont have the beauful printing

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time: