Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

morpheas768

Join Date 06/2009
+160

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

Locked Post 3481 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 9, 2013 4:42:47 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I have no idea what you are all talking about.

I think it was a mistake me coming here.

Bye.

August 9, 2013 6:56:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

When we're lucky,that's what happens.

August 9, 2013 10:21:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That was mean.

August 9, 2013 11:47:40 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

No.   Some of the best or funniest are when we miscommunicate.  By that I Mean everyone.

August 9, 2013 1:09:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

True.

August 9, 2013 1:23:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's fun being the creepy guy who sits in the corner and says something when it's least suspected. 

-Huzzah!

August 9, 2013 1:39:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes, yes it is.

August 9, 2013 3:24:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

August 9, 2013 3:42:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Um, no. Too creepy.

August 9, 2013 4:28:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Embird either needs to get drunk or high.  Or laid.  Whatever...  If you come here looking to have a conversation, start one, otherwise, just go with whatever randomness is being posted for the sake of contributing nothing important until someone actually has something important to talk about.

No I wasn't talking about Carbon, though I can get ahold of him easily just like Draak, and most of the time Oreo.  I was talking about the Star Citizen lore master.

August 9, 2013 5:15:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh okay. May put up some more lore soon. More just trying to the lore bit into the Rebellion phase and all.

August 10, 2013 9:18:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

More like into the permadeath phase.

August 10, 2013 10:29:43 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

All I know is the heater has been on way to often lately....permafrost is more like it. hehe.  

August 10, 2013 12:27:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Most likely. I don't have much to go with once I get the Rebellion going. It will be one hell of a cliff hanger though.

August 10, 2013 5:11:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

sup ya'll

August 10, 2013 6:46:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Not much. Am watching your mod with interest.

August 11, 2013 11:45:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

August 11, 2013 11:53:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LOL

August 11, 2013 10:06:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

August 13, 2013 4:23:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I see Xenon is back. Sort of.

August 13, 2013 5:22:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So it seems.

August 13, 2013 6:54:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And it looks like he just throw out my concepts for his charater. I thought he had abandon him. Oh well.

August 13, 2013 7:43:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Smoke a bowl.

Relax.

August 13, 2013 8:15:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I am relaxed.

August 16, 2013 10:55:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

That doesn't mean you can Beaugart that thing my friend. I could use that right now... 

Mother's cupboard was bare.....   Oh my

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time: