Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

The REAL Chatroom

Or alternative Chatroom

By on December 8, 2010 6:46:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

morpheas768

Join Date 06/2009
+160

Ok, so I decided to create a new Chatroom, because the old one was getting pretty....old! 

Everyone may post here, as well as in the good'ol Flameroom...I mean, Chatroom

I would like to keep this Chatroom civilized. Well, as civilized as most forum threads are (doesnt mean that you all have to be polite like Oatesy, lol).

So for this reason, I may update the OP of this thread in the future, posting certain thread rules, as I see fit.

For now though, post away, and everyone is welcome!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8676/threadnecromancy.jpg

Currently these users are banned:

- ArcticBlunder

Locked Post 3481 Replies +1 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Oatesy03
January 2, 2013 11:45:46 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Glad you like.      

January 2, 2013 10:56:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nope, not really.

January 3, 2013 5:51:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wasn't for you silly.       And remember, if you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.

January 3, 2013 8:35:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Pants? Pants!?

I don't need no stinkin pants!

January 3, 2013 8:58:18 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Wow   I have to see it to believe it.        I didn't realize how hot it was over there. 

January 3, 2013 9:44:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Just stepping in to say hi and bye.  Can you believe a few weeks ago I worked 108 hours in a week, and 98 the week before that, and 92 the week before that...  And then it dropped to 24 last week and this week...  Unfortunately, my girls are on winter break so I have to deal with "I'm so BOOOOOOOOOORED, dad!!!!  Let's go do (insert activity A), (insert activity , (insert activity C), (insert activity D), and then we can (insert activity E)...  Oh oh and let's bring z, y, x, w, and v along..."  Honestly, I'd kind of rather be at work.  Less chaos, more people doing what I want them to do, and most importantly, no little teenage girl squeals every time a boy they like looks at them...  My ears are killing me. 

I love my girls more then everything, but go back to being with your mom already...  They're driving me insane.

Yeah yeah, I know... 

January 3, 2013 10:06:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I hear you Stant. Was doing the same with UPS. Now its time to slow down a bit.

January 3, 2013 11:15:36 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Just wondering, isn't everything being returned? Which in turn makes you busy again.  And Stant, I want your paycheck.  {and both my parents are deceased. HAVE  FUN}

January 4, 2013 12:05:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sort of. Most of the businesses I deliver to are companies that supply other companies. Not a lot of returns for me. Flip side, packages to residentials are still a bit higher then the norm.

January 4, 2013 7:07:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting IROKONESS,
And Stant, I want your paycheck.

Pffff.  Hah!  I want my paycheck.

Quoting Stant123,
"I'm so BOOOOOOOOOORED, dad!!!! Let's go do (insert activity A), (insert activity B ), (insert activity C), (insert activity D), and then we can (insert activity E)... Oh oh and let's bring z, y, x, w, and v along..."

That's what happened to all of those nice hours of overtime...

Quoting IROKONESS,
and both my parents are deceased.

Sorry to hear that. 

January 4, 2013 8:22:09 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Stant123,
That's what happened to all of those nice hours of overtime...

Didn't realize it's your dime.  That could cloud up the sunny sky.  But, I still can't help to be jealous.   

Quoting Ryat,
Not a lot of returns for me.

Good for you. Offices are better than residential, I would think.   The dogs alone would freak me out.

January 4, 2013 8:36:58 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting IROKONESS,
Offices are better than residential, I would think.

Depends. Its slower going but usually you can get everything off short of a holiday or the business having wierd hours.

Quoting IROKONESS,
The dogs alone would freak me out.

Most dogs are in the backyard or in the house, you rarely see them. Flip side I have been bit by a dog or two. Nothing too serious though.

January 4, 2013 9:37:40 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Flip side I have been bit by a dog or two. Nothing too serious though.

My BFF got bit by a dog selling raffle tickets.   Well now I'm terrified of dogs.   And they know..... aaahhhh

I'm glad your bite wasn't serious.    

January 4, 2013 9:09:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nah. Merely a playful bite by a Great Dane. Only one puncture wound and it was shallow.

January 5, 2013 6:23:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The only time I've ever been bit by a dog, I was talking to a friend outside his place and this couple was walking theirs down the street.  Of course it starts barking at us and I'm like, what ever...  So the guy picks it up and as they're walking right by me it jumps a little bit out of his arms and gets a little nibble in on mine.  The guy just pulled the dog back and kept on walking.  No sorry, no concern for my arm, nothing.  Me and my buddy just looked at each other like, "Really dude?  You're not gonna say anything?"  We were thinking of following them home so we could call animal control on them but when they got a few houses away, the guy's old lady started ripping into him, so we figure he got worse from her then anything we could have done.

Quoting IROKONESS,
But, I still can't help to be jealous.

Don't be, weeks like that I don't even get to see home the entire week unless I decide to spend 4 hours on the road in traffic getting home and turning around and going back.

January 5, 2013 7:03:49 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Ryat,
. Merely a playful bite by a Great Dane.

OMG, a Great Dane!!!  They're only the size of a continent. You must have been terrified. Damn!  Who needs a dog that size anyway? Don't they look awkward cuz of their size? Hope you got spare change out of it. 

Quoting Stant123,
it jumps a little bit out of his arms and gets a little nibble in on mine.

It's little dog syndrome. hehe   Lucky his wifey was there sounds like.    And with your dad I thought he was visiting with you.. Wow that's far.

January 5, 2013 10:09:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting IROKONESS,
They're only the size of a continent. You must have been terrified.

Um no, she was more of a puppy and like I said she was just being playful. She was very friendly just got a little overexcited (the Brown uniform does that) and took a nip at my leg.

January 5, 2013 4:17:42 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Indeed    A uniform is captivating. Poor puppy. 

January 5, 2013 10:55:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Meh, I just thumped her on the head and told her off. She felt bad.

January 6, 2013 7:55:37 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Woo Hoo     My fave game, hot coffee and a quiet Sunday morn. Does it get any better than this?   

January 6, 2013 3:56:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Spending it with the person you love.

January 6, 2013 5:48:04 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Energizer for the week. 

January 7, 2013 12:33:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Awesome. I am not so I think I will only work for three days this week.

January 7, 2013 7:16:32 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I am terrified of those 2 flu's.  Last year at this time approx. 260 folks had the hellish flu, this year 3,550.    Just sayin....  

Oh and,     

January 7, 2013 8:39:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Flu's are dangerous sadly. I always get irritated when the media goes on about some wierd disease that is rarely gotten and rarely kills but because it killed at least 2 people it gets attention. Meanwhile the flu kills 30,000 people a year. And gets little attention. Though it has gotten more lately.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000390   Page Render Time: