Ok, full idea:
- All BattleshipCaps now get additional 125 hp and 125 Shields per level
- All ColonizerCaps, SiegeCaps and SupportCaps now get additional 100 hp and 100 shields per level
- All CarrierCaps now get additional 75 hp and 75 shields per level
- All Capships bonus to Shield Points Restore Rate gained every level increased to 0.4 sh/s (from 0.2)
- All Capships bonus to Hull Points Restore Rate gained every level increased to 0.2 hp/s (from 0.1)
- All non-carrier caps now have maximum number of Strike Craft squadrons increased by 1 and start with not less then one Strike Craft squadron
- All Capships now get 12% Damage _Increase and 3% Weapons cooldown_decrease every level (instead of 6%/2% or 5%/3% on different caps)
- Capship Abilities now do 100% damage to caps (instead of 75%) - it is needed to keep anti-capship capship's abilities balanced.
What these changes are doing to gameplay:
- only change affecting early game is extra strike craft - and it is good for game, because every ship will have at least one squadron to deal with carriercap bomberspam. It should give more diversed early game first/second capship choose without turning early game into "lets spam caps fest"
- lategame caps with a lot of experience are much more powerful, extra health/shields should give them much better chances of surviving beginning of battle. On top of that these high-level caps do much better damage (almost 2x better then now)
- spamming caps is pointless, because their low-level effectiveness is near unchanged. On the other hand keeping your experienced caps alive will be important goal, because these units are now significantly better every level.
Do you support this idea, or you think it need minor/major tweaks?