Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity/Diplomacy v1.32 Change Log

By on August 16, 2011 9:48:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yarlen

Join Date 01/2005
+228

Stardock Entertainment and Ironclad Games are pleased to announce the release of Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity/Diplomacy v1.32. The update is now available for all registered customers via the Impulse client (http://www.impulsedriven.com). Special thanks to all the gamers who provided feedback for this patch!

NOTE:  THIS UPDATE WILL BREAK OLD SAVE GAMES AND REPLAYS.

[ Gameplay ]

TEC:

• Fixed autocasting on Worthy Cause envoy ability. It will no longer target the player’s own planets (as intended).
  • Fixed the Trade Pact so that cargo ships get their HP bonus as intended
  • Corrected TEC Siege Frigate research time to match its tier
  • Corrected TEC Wormhole Travel research time to match its tier
  • Corrected the Catastrophe Recovery research time to match its tier
  • Corrected the Advanced Arctic Colonies research time to match its tier
  • Corrected the Nuclear Smelting research time to match its tier
  • Switched the TEC planetary shield buff priority to keep it from creating non-stop entity counts

Advent:

• Illusionary squadrons will no longer give bounty or XP
  • Updated the Shield Pact to grant +15% to max shield points and +15% phase missile block (from 10%)
  • Corrected the modifier on Cultural Assistance to correctly increase the planet upgrade build rate
  • Corrected the Advent Wormhole Travel research time to match its tier

Vasari:

• Fixed the Pricing Pact to correctly make purchasing resources cheaper
  • Updated the Phase Jump Pact so that two Vasari players can now share one another’s phase node networks

General:

• Reduced the AI Relationship bonus growth rate for Unfair, Cruel and Vicious AI types
  • Reduced overall AI Relationship growth rate from 0.0003 to 0.0002 per second
  • Fixed a crash related to bombing planets
  • Increased Deconstruction rate from 30 hp/sec to 50 hp/sec
  • Updated Deconstruction autocasting to only target structures that have no weapons
  • Military Actions are now counted regardless of location as intended. Previously they would only count in neutral gravity wells, which made the stat not update as designed. 
  • Military Actions formula corrected to now be based off fleet supply/100 for ships
  • Military Actions is now capped at +3.0 from +5.0
  • The game will now cache rolls for player missions so that the AI no longer randomly decides to reject missions part way in
  • Players will now be able to offer the AI resource missions as soon as they've researched the required tech
  • Fixed lag issue that some players would see when a mission was completed by any player
  • Players will now automatically break Pacts when they die

[ Sound ]

• Mission completion/failure for player missions will no longer trigger completion/failure sound effects

[ Modding ]

• Added a new AIAutocastUseTargetCondition – HasNoWeapons
  • Hooked up the min/max pirate supply numbers in gameplay.constants

[ Misc. ]

• Removed an old assert for envoys (only noticeable with the dev .exe)
  • Removed a dead entity in the entity manifest

Locked Post 76 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 16, 2011 1:02:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Awesome!

I REALLY NEED A COMPUTER!!!

MOAR MONEY!

August 16, 2011 1:15:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Great !

August 16, 2011 1:22:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice update.

Can yall add one more thing for me please.

I want to trade worlds... Or make my enemies surrender worlds or something like that. Because at a certain point in the game I get too powerful. Or I have alot of worlds.

Same goes for ships. Somthing like this.

TEC: Can trade their siege and resource technology

Advent: Trade their Culture spreading and Mass Technology.

Vasari: Their phase travel technology, and their regeneration (the skirmishers have that ability) technology.

August 16, 2011 1:47:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Arthmyx,
Can yall add one more thing for me please.

I want to trade worlds... Or make my enemies surrender worlds or something like that. Because at a certain point in the game I get too powerful. Or I have alot of worlds.

This can already be done easily by abandoning your world (or having the other player abandon his world).

An enemy intentionally abandoning a world to you (or the other way around) is very rarely a good idea, anyway.

Quoting Arthmyx,
TEC: Can trade their siege and resource technology

Advent: Trade their Culture spreading and Mass Technology.

Vasari: Their phase travel technology, and their regeneration (the skirmishers have that ability) technology.

That's what Pacts are for. And I think we already have enough Pacts.

August 16, 2011 1:47:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I cant update for some reason

August 16, 2011 2:06:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I can't find the update on Impulse yet.

August 16, 2011 2:16:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have updated without a problem approximately one hour ago...

August 16, 2011 2:22:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I can't update either.

August 16, 2011 2:30:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What version do you have ? Trinity or separate diplomacy expansion ?

I have Trinity, live in Europe and update went fine. Maybe it's not available everywhere yet. Or maybe there's a problem...

August 16, 2011 2:35:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Trinity and I live in Canada.

August 16, 2011 2:35:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wow I live in NA and I can't even find the update

Nvm, finally found it

August 16, 2011 2:43:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lol. I'm sure they're aware by now that there's a problem, let's just give them some time to fix it, guys.

August 16, 2011 2:44:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I can't either but -Ue_Carbon can. And we are both in NA and have it by packs.

August 16, 2011 2:54:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Wrath89,
Lol. I'm sure they're aware by now that there's a problem, let's just give them some time to fix it, guys.

Sure

August 16, 2011 3:00:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sorry gang, hit F5 and try again now.

August 16, 2011 3:05:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Did you forget to feed some hamsters?

Good to know the SouthEast Region has a hidden stash of food!

August 16, 2011 3:08:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hooked up the min/max pirate supply numbers in gameplay.constants

Is there more to this other then increase in pirate supply to 10,000?

August 16, 2011 3:18:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Is there more to this other then increase in pirate supply to 10,000?
What?

August 16, 2011 3:20:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Changes to the pirates. Was wondering if there was more then what I was seeing in the gameplay.constants file.

August 16, 2011 3:27:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Devs, could you please check this thread about culture (especially the post by master1a) ? I'm quite sure now there's a long standing little issue about that (at least a UI issue, but maybe more).

http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/411209

August 16, 2011 4:02:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Changes to the pirates. Was wondering if there was more then what I was seeing in the gameplay.constants file.
As far as I can tell, means the non-random pirate system should work again. (Computer blew up so I can't check.)

August 16, 2011 5:10:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

From the release notes:

Updated the Phase Jump Pact so that two Vasari players can now share one another’s phase node networks

So can a Vasari have a phase pact with a non-Vasari and the non-Vasari be able to use the Vasari player's phase network?

If so, is the AI smart enough to realize this?

August 16, 2011 5:14:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SPMaverick,
So can a Vasari have a phase pact with a non-Vasari and the non-Vasari be able to use the Vasari player's phase network?

Yes

August 16, 2011 5:25:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SPMaverick,
If so, is the AI smart enough to realize this?

While they probably won't base their tactics on it, the AI gives a move order from planet A to planet B and a phase gate route provides the shortest path, they should automatically use it.

August 16, 2011 7:23:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Anyone notice how the text for the reject mission button is misaligned? Bugs me a lot.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000625   Page Render Time: