Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

MortalKhrist owns kids--Film at eleven

I told ya'll to leave...Bzzzzzt!

By on December 18, 2011 7:58:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

worldstrider

Join Date 01/2010
+2
There's a new sherrif in town.
Locked Post 187 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 19, 2011 4:38:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

He'll do it but he's very expensive.

December 19, 2011 5:30:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

give him back  his  dummy

December 19, 2011 6:07:20 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I can visualize your rant as it matches your avatar. you're a funny guy.

December 19, 2011 6:24:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So here I am wasting time reading this shite when I could be modding something.

Yesterday I got the AI to colonize frantically - bet you'd like to know how I did that

December 19, 2011 7:16:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,
So here I am wasting time reading this shite when I could be modding something.

Yesterday I got the AI to colonize frantically - bet you'd like to know how I did that
Ai......Talkin´about my Tilesskin I presume http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/tiles/13/

December 19, 2011 7:43:29 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
When you do my mod for me you can make it colonize Fuzzy.
December 19, 2011 9:35:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinperium,

whoops!

December 19, 2011 10:01:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lol

I'm 17 and I understand this modding crap, so I'm guessing that your IQ must equal your age in all respects, especially if you want people to be making your mod for ya.

Your trolling is rather sub-par, I think that you deserve 3/10 stars.

December 19, 2011 10:03:29 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Then you can make it colonize his avatar. Maybe give him some hair.

December 19, 2011 10:11:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

to OP

December 19, 2011 11:41:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think I will quote Simperium on this, from my mod thread.

"Semazralan is right...the "I have no skills at all, please  some one please do it all for me" approach is guaranteed to fail.  It starts with you filling in all you can first--and having something to show others.

Otherwise you must raise your begging skill level to 20 or higher to enter into a "Do My Mod For Me" pact with another modder.

Keep plugging on it."

I liked the way you said this, Simperium.

So it was Simperium who originally posted here, or is that correct?

December 19, 2011 1:46:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ai......Talkin´about my Tilesskin I presume

What's that? A skin? Frelling skinners...

December 19, 2011 1:48:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You can't colonize anything with green blood (or the undead) so your mod request is not logical.

December 19, 2011 3:43:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The guy is at school and have no free time!!!

Grown up and have a job !!! You will know what it is having no free time... goodbye these numerous extended school holiday... have just check the year planning from a nearby school : 149 day at school on 365 !!! Hope that you don't plan to reproduce in the future else you will need a second job for feed these ungrateful lazy kids of yours who complain about everything...

Hey, why don't you steal the job of other modders and just edit the credit with your name... have happen recently for some of my models and there is nothing that i can do ( modders work for free and don't have money for start lawsuit )... maybe you are so much lazy that you need somebody else for put your own name in the credit of the stealed mod?

Well, i know that the OP was a parody ( joke )... but the OP show some reality... to much of these false mod leader who ask all the job being done by other...

December 19, 2011 3:52:27 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Logic is illogical.

December 19, 2011 4:03:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hi Thoumsin.

The OP does show some reality.  So do the responses.  Kudos to the old hands here who restrained themselves in an effort to critique without being overly critical (and to those providing humor).  Also, if you are beginning to mod, be patient, take time to get to know people and stick with it (if life allows). Ask for help but ask wisely.

With the Steam players coming in, there is a real chance to get a big boost in modding if modders "keep the door open" for them.

And @Fuzzy Logic...I think I may have had the first evidence of parallel universes affecting one another here.

I was on my iPad and typed, "I find it disturbing to hear a Vulcan say, "Frelling"." and the autospellcheck replaced "frelling" with trekking.  Is this some distorted mirror universe?

...and if you drove hear, bought a ticket, parked your car and got popcorn--don't blame me because you watched the movie!

P.S.

I am curious about frantic colonizing.  I just tried some stuff out and got some surprising results myself there.  Even though my member number is millions of times higher than your own, I'd still give you a listen.

December 19, 2011 4:20:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz.

December 19, 2011 4:46:28 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Bye bye

December 19, 2011 5:30:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

made my day. Good quote too.

December 19, 2011 6:23:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Some people have no sense of humor.

December 19, 2011 6:59:11 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz.

Yeah, we're green - or at least I am

December 20, 2011 12:28:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting worldstrider,

Good riddance to bad tofu.

December 20, 2011 1:02:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The blue lady has sung.

December 20, 2011 4:33:12 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

December 20, 2011 5:16:20 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

worldstrider

that's funny thanks for the KARMA

"I deny your thumb down and replace it with my own! Err...thumb up."

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time: