Personnaly I voted Poor...
I am sorry, FE is far to be poor but let me explain why:
1. First of all, there is WAY too many crashes, the game is really unstable and at each action you do, you are afraid that the game will crash only to leave you with that beautiful screen : Elemental has stopped working
I don't think I succeeded to play any game yet and especially going far in the game without the game crashing except for the tutorial.
2. I really like the game, it's a huge improvement compared to WOM, but some buttons of the interface are not clear enough... There should be more options to see where you want to build your city by showing ressources. Additionally, building your city near or next to the sea doesn't seem to give you much advantage.
3. The tactical battle screen seems too small, units begins the fight too close from each other, so much that it doesn't give you much time to think personnaly or set a strategy that would slow down the opponent so you can kill him from affar
4. Still the tactical battles decor is sometimes preventing the unit to move through a path. I did a battle and there was a pond in the middle of me and the troll I was attacking and the tiles were clearly showing a path to the right and to the left of the pond... however, the path on the left was the only one availabe... And the troll never moved towards me even after 10 turns.
5. Ennemies starting next to you are too powerful and you die really quickly or worse, the computer still seems to die and beeing defeated by that kind of stuff early game when I thought by reading the news that this problem was fixed
6. In tactical battle, the ennemies start off screen, it happened to me 2 times in 10 battles (and I just got in the BETA so I didn't play very much yet) and you just can see or target them unless they move, which is a huge problem if they happen to not move like the troll I had.
7. I regret the dispearance of the spellbook in tactical battles, I don't really like that bunch of icons at the bottom, you are almost forced to hover the mouse above them to be sure of what kind of spell you are casting with that, if you have a lot of spells, will they all be there in a line ?
There are feature with city fights and earth magic and air/aquatic units that I would love to see implemented but I know what was said about it.
In the end, I am sorry for voting Poor but this game is so promising, the changes made are for most of them awesome (I love not to have to take care of building houses for example or the world is WAY cool and well done, coherent, etc.
I think FE can be an amazing game that will get a lot of success and I think poeple might finally think it's the dign successor of MOM with all the changes that have been made ! So I want to congratulate Stardock's team for how amazing they are and I hope FE will still be improved a lot. After all, as it was said, they still have month to go