Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Beta

By on March 1, 2012 12:28:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

acidboy21

Join Date 01/2008
+2

where is the beta email?? perhaps their offices aren't opened yet? could be that their offices are all the way in the western timezone. any how thats neither here nor there but i am getting antzy 

Locked Post 91 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 1, 2012 12:32:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

March 1, 2012 12:33:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They are Canadians hey. Not open till noon pst

March 1, 2012 12:35:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think we will be able to survive another day without a beta. But if they dont release it today...

<--- People are going to get killed by this guy... With a Golden AK-47 in enraged mode.

People will not leave their homes for at least one week when they see him like this on the street:

TeunA's Enraged Kitty

March 1, 2012 12:39:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

im a big starwars fan 2 , if u ever want some sick starwars shirts/iphone cases/ posters . this is the website u must go on. redbubble.com 

March 1, 2012 12:42:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

idc that theyre canadians as long as theyre not vancouver canucks fans we are good 

March 1, 2012 12:43:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Is beta online only?

March 1, 2012 12:44:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting acidboy21,
idc that theyre canadians as long as theyre not vancouver canucks fans we are good 

I believe they might be maple leaf fans

March 1, 2012 12:44:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Teun-A-Roonius,
But if they dont release it today...

Stardock is not afraid of cat... they have see "postal" and know how to handle the right way gun and cat...

March 1, 2012 1:00:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

and god look unto ironclad and said RELEASE THE BETA and it was done and all was good 

March 1, 2012 1:10:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

PRESS THE BUTTON ALREADY!

March 1, 2012 1:15:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Does steamworks use hamster power like ico?hamster power

March 1, 2012 1:20:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kronos7,
PRESS THE BUTTON ALREADY!

button was pressed but mine couldn't be processed due to no credit card on file (one on file expired)

March 1, 2012 1:21:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Its out!

At least for me.

Downloading now.

March 1, 2012 1:25:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dafuq? I don't have an e-mail yet!

March 1, 2012 1:26:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
No fair...............at all T_T
March 1, 2012 1:27:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Me neither! D:

March 1, 2012 1:29:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What about me!!! I am too important to die! oups wong quote...

I want my rebellion!!!

March 1, 2012 1:30:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well.. I was saving this if sopa ever got passed. [Starts throwing molotov cocktails]

j/k

March 1, 2012 1:31:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Its out!

At least for me.

Downloading now.

good one

March 1, 2012 1:32:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
March 1, 2012 1:33:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How long should we wait before assuming that something went wrong with the billing process?  I haven't gotten an e-mail and while I understand these things take time, I don't want to be sitting around doing nothing if it turns out I forgot to click some buttons somewhere or enter certain information...

March 1, 2012 1:33:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

<----- me frantically pressing refresh button on my email tab 

March 1, 2012 1:34:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,

Quoting JohnJames, reply 19good one

http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/418880/get;3095709

yep

guess we can put away our pitch forks

March 1, 2012 1:34:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^

Ditto

March 1, 2012 1:35:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Was there any actual post by the devs about how the beta would be released?

My understanding is:

Pre ordered = You get email today with beta key?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time: