The issues/numbers with an * note that I have yet to tested these issues for the proper release of the Advent. All of these bugs were found during the unofficial release of the Advent, but I will be retesting them all. Listed items without an * means that these issues are still occurring.
1. I have found at least one graphical error. When constructing the Advent Rebel's Titan (ART), a part of the titan's "wings" clips the titan foundry while it is being built. I will be making an attempt to put all of my findings in this thread.
(fixed) 2. Also, if you zoom in on the Advent Rebel's Corvettes (I am not sure about the Advent Loyalists), as they fly, you can see them sway from side to side. I am not sure if it is intended or not, but I feel as though it suits the ship, as it does look like a butterfly after all.
*3. As you can see, the Illuminater has a buff, +20% tax income. It might be dealing with the Expulsion tech (Advent Rebels). I am not sure how to reproduce it.
*4. The Temple of Renewal is able to get an upgrade, "Recharge Shields," and from the looking at the info card for it, it seems that it would be an ability that only the Temple of Renewal gets, but it seems as though that the Repair Bays get to join in on the fun.
5/6. The Suppression Aura on the Advent Loyalist Titan is a great ability, but it does affect targets that it really should not. It even affects ships that you get through its Subjugation. The negative affects on my newly acquired pirate ship did not go away until it phased jump out of the planet (it had to be in the aura to phase jump out.) When it jumped back it, it was within the range of the aura, but this time, it did not get the debuff.
7. Along these same lines, the Advent Loyalist's Corvette's debuff also have an affect on targets that it really should not effect. I am not sure about the Advent Rebel Corvettes as of now.
8. The ALT's Repossession ability is wonderful - no longer do we have to bomb a planet to colonize, we can just take it for ourselves. There is one difference though - after bombing a planet and then colonizing it, you start off with a low allegiance. When you use Repossession, the planet's allegiance is whatever it was last (for this example, I took my opponent's home-world.) Also, Repossession does not seem to work with Assimilated Populace. My newly acquired worlds (through Repossession) does not give my fleet the buff from Assimilated Populace - I also suspect that the culture and growth rate is not bolstered as well.
*9. Though the following is not a bug (or deals with the Advent for that matter), it is just a case of an info card needing to be updated. Blue stars no longer fully stop passive regeneration; they now just halve hull and shield repair. I suggest that it reads "Energetic solar activity around this star prevents ship crews from performing regular repairs effectively."
10. While having a (Advent Loyalist) titan being constructed, if you zoom in on it, and set the game speed to times eight, you get a crazy light show. You know those things on the tops and the sides that emit a gas like particle effect (that is active during the construction of a ship)? Speeding up the game makes them fly everywhere.
*11. The Advent Loyalist's "Global Unity" tech is half broken. When you research it, all of your planets will emit culture on their own, without the aid of Temples of Communication. As of now, it only effects planets that you already have colonized. Once you research it and colonize another planet, it will not emit its own culture.
12. This little picture mix up might be in Diplomacy as well. If you research the Mass Pact as the Advent (Loyalists in my case), you still get the old Anima Pact picture when you look at the info card - the old Anima Pact picture also appears in the tech tree. The second picture shows what picture should be used (which was viewed from the diplomacy screen.)
13. Say that you are in the middle of a battle, and you are using strikecraft. When you save a game and reload it, you can see that the strikecraft return to their hosts. So, if you have a Anima Drone Host, and are attacking a starbase, when you save that game and reload, you will find that your strikecraft are no longer at the starbase, but are at their respective carrier.
14. The Phase jump animations suit the Advent well, but this same animation has bugs as well. The following two photo were taken at the exact same time (I paused the game and disabled the UI). Please note that the phase jump animation looks different depending on which side you view it at.