Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

I asked Cleverbot about what's chasing the Vasari and . . .

By on April 1, 2012 12:37:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

YnrhedZombie

Join Date 07/2010
+10

http://twitpic.com/8ylru0/full

If for some reason the pic becomes unavailable again, here is what is on it:

"What is chasing the Vasari?"

"Why would you want released from my service?

Are you not content worshipping a sheep? Are

you prejudiced against sheep or something?"

I think this answers everything!

Edit: It appears that the service I use resets the pic every time I log into it. Sorry. So I will just leave the text as is with a link if you want the pic. Ignore the grammar errors, even robots aren't perfect.

Locked Post 24 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 1, 2012 2:43:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Access denied on the pic...

April 1, 2012 3:21:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dang. Okay. Thank you for pointing this out to me, I will get it to work.

April 1, 2012 3:38:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So... they are being chased by omnipotent space sheep? 

April 1, 2012 3:44:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Deep thought: So sheep are somewhat like drones. The closest thing to drones may possibly be the nanites? So the nanites are gaining sentience and overwhelming the outer sectors!?

April 1, 2012 8:52:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think cleverbot is insane and is planning to take over the world.  And become a sheep.

April 1, 2012 9:36:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think everyone on these forums should smoke more weed.

April 1, 2012 9:43:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Just tried this myself, interesting results.

April 1, 2012 9:58:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That pretty much trumps my space sheep!

I asked again, and it said "Chad is the boy I love."

I think it's on to us and is just trolling us now.

April 1, 2012 11:10:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting InvalidSN,
That pretty much trumps my space sheep!

I asked again, and it said "Chad is the boy I love."

I think it's on to us and is just trolling us now.

Quick! Give it Sheep Gifts!

April 1, 2012 11:13:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Teun-A-Roonius,
I think everyone on these forums should smoke more weed.

I'll hav yu kno tha i hve nevr... what?  I was tiping sumting.  I like sheep.

April 2, 2012 12:17:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Space Ponies and Space Sheep ... coincidence?

So, following logic thus far ...

Creatures that act like sheep are chasing the Vasari.

Cleverbot claims to be Yoda, and claims to be chasing the Vasari.

It is confirmed that Space Ponies are chasing the Vasari.

So, Yoda, an artificial intelligence construct, is a Space Pony that is chasing the Vasari with other like minded creatures/constructs that act like sheep.

Does that sound about right? Especially the 'Do or Do Not. There is no Try.' mentality that machines seem to have.

April 2, 2012 11:46:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Perhaps?

April 2, 2012 2:13:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I demand that Ironclad release the new faction consisting of magical space sheep pony yodalings vikings IMMEDIATELY!

April 2, 2012 2:18:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting InvalidSN,
I demand that Ironclad release the new faction consisting of magical space sheep pony yodalings vikings IMMEDIATELY!

... I don't suppose there are any ambitious artists amongst us, are there?

April 2, 2012 2:24:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

2D or 3D?

April 2, 2012 2:34:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The screenshot is proof enough. These Yoda Sheep Magical Pony Vikings are coming to Earth. And they won't stop until every TEC, Advent, and Vasari child/larva is dead.

We must prepare. We must mobilize. Must put aside our petty differences. Yeah sure we outcast the Advent 1000 years ago. Sorry. And sure Vasari are freaky xenos, but we can forgive that. But once you've seen what I've seen- a sheep eat a man whole while saying "Baaa or baaa not, LASER PEW PEW EYES say I!" We must stand together, three against one.

April 2, 2012 2:37:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Draakjacht,
2D or 3D?

BOTH!

April 2, 2012 2:44:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hmm...

April 2, 2012 4:39:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

April 2, 2012 5:28:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I love this forum.

April 2, 2012 6:24:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The Sheep!!! The sheep. 

April 2, 2012 7:43:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting LupusVir,
The Sheep!!! The sheep. 

The sheep are on fire!!!

April 2, 2012 8:13:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Let's not go that direction.

April 15, 2012 8:51:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, lets just keep it at that sheep (except for the face) has some major hotness going on.  But for heavens sake its not on fire.  That would be a horrifying waste of a bodysuit.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time: