Ok, so apologies if any of these have been spotted and/or incessantly whined about already. Just throwing in my lot here. I have no screenshots or other evidence than what is written here.
- Every time I win a victory (so far only regular military) the voiceover won't stop repeating the same phrase. 'Victory' for TEC, 'The Unity is victorious(!)' for Advent. Will not go away no matter what I try.
- Capital Ship Trainable Level: In the Tech Tree it claims I get an upgrade to train my capital ships to an extra level (2->3), this has obviously changed from Trinity but doesn't actually seem to have been implemented; I can still train my ships to level 3 without ever researching this.
- Is it just me, or have the TEC had a few more new Research options added? Neither Advent have anything for defence or Diplomacy, and Loyalists only have about 1 in military. Are there going to be more added later or are we stuck with this slightly less altered Advent?
- Advent Rebel Titan could do with the destroyed ship bonus to attack having a far bigger range. Ships can barely get close to it at the best of times, even with me telling the cannon fodder to stay right next to it they quickly move off. I'm not saying make it the size of a gravity well, but even a small fleet covers a fairly big area when a Titan is included, so the bonus is somewhat voided.
- For some reason, when looking at the Advent Titan builder, if I fast forward to 8x the thing goes trippy and the construction beams dart all over the place like... I don't know what. Something similar to a phase jump. Only tried with Loyalists and no proof of if it's just my computer.
- And of course, the Corsev boarding doesn't actually appear to work. Damage is done but I am yet to capture anything at all. Could also be a bit clear exactly what it does in the description, for instance, is the ship/structure still captured if another ship (say, my Titan) blows it to kingdom come, or is it only if the boarding party itself delivers the killing blow. If the latter, can we boost the damage please, it's fairly insignificant? Or maybe the duration.
- Again, possibly me and my graphics card, but the TEC Rebels' Titan's Shotgun ability doesn't appear to have any visible effect. In that there is no blast. The damage shows up but no reduction to armour or anything. I understand the armour thing is being worked on but I would at least like to see this ability in action.
That's all I've got at the moment. I'm absolutely loving everything about it so far! The Titans are great and, I think well put together. I'm not the most detailed player so I'll leave issues of balance to others