Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Advent are truly women

By on April 12, 2012 5:25:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Vatticson

Join Date 11/2011
+3

You think not? Ok. Just take a look at this picture:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595841084551272627/09C79998F22F2B6780C02579E02BC28B8AB06457/

Looks like my planet has a VAGINA

Locked Post 34 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 12, 2012 5:30:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Umm...  Wouldn't that mean that they are mostly men?

April 12, 2012 5:31:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You have a very active imagination.

April 12, 2012 5:31:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Errr.... lol?

April 12, 2012 5:36:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you need to get off the internet more often.  Amish country is nice.

April 12, 2012 5:39:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

every single advent thing looks like a sex toy.

this is nothing new.

April 12, 2012 6:06:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

this is nothing new.

April 12, 2012 6:06:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

April 12, 2012 6:12:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^

THE ADVENT DO NOT APPROVE!!!

April 12, 2012 6:14:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

this is nothing new.

I'll give you the temples and the starbase, hell there was an entire thread about how that thing looked like a sex toy when Entrenchment came out.

Everything is a bit much though.

April 12, 2012 6:16:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

yes mayall, the OP thinks you are a "Real Doll".

April 12, 2012 6:29:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well what can I say, you don't think we raised a whole army of psychics by not having alot of sex do you?

(I died typing that)

April 12, 2012 6:30:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Don't even get me started about the Halcyon or the Disciple vessel...

And then there's the oddball, the envoy known as "Aladin's slipper"....

April 12, 2012 7:11:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Laaawl.

I love how the two Advent titans look like angry mother-in-laws...

The fact that the Discord looks like a dolphin I still need a funny joke for... any takers you creative people you?

April 12, 2012 7:27:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

this is nothing new.

...I don't want to know how one uses Rapture 

But the Seeker, yes, i can imagine that "seeking" unknown depths...

April 12, 2012 10:21:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"Command us."

April 12, 2012 10:30:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

IS IT TIME?????

April 12, 2012 11:53:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

DO NOT BE AFRAID

April 13, 2012 12:35:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OMG!  That thing looks like it has teeth!

April 13, 2012 2:03:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have always thought the sins the TEC expelled them for was their constant use of insemination that results in female offsprings only, thus the patriarchal society of the TEC wanted to get rid of the completely matriarchal society of the Advent.

Then u guys made me realize that they eventually become horney and made a fleet that looks like sex toys

April 13, 2012 3:13:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

...  Except that they aren't entirely women..  Women are generally more powerful, but that doesn't mean they are the only ones.  Besides, look at the advent victory/defeat screens.  You'll see men and women.

April 13, 2012 5:47:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ALL SHALL JOIN THE UNITY -- IN TIME

April 13, 2012 8:00:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Still not as femine as the woman-race in Ur-Quan Masters.

April 13, 2012 8:26:05 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What make you think advent ship look like sex toy because I don't see that way unless I'm missing but OP's sceenshoot, that ship or station do kind of look like alien female with wing but it's ship or station.

April 13, 2012 8:29:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,

this is nothing new. 

1. Copy current funfactory.de line-up

2. Paste into ship-model modelling tool

3. Profit?

April 13, 2012 9:56:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ahahaha

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000968   Page Render Time: