Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

TEC New Capital Ship

By on April 16, 2012 4:44:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

valderazgriz

Join Date 02/2012
+1

Am I the only one who feels like the new ship just looks out of place? The concept of boarding marines is good and cool but it looks very strange and out of place as a TEC capital ship. 

8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 16, 2012 5:14:51 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I looks less rigid but that's because the TEC folks have been at war for some time. So it makes sense they got better at designing ships.

April 16, 2012 12:42:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It sticks to the theme of re purposed trade ships.

April 16, 2012 12:50:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's probably the first ship to actually have that theme though.

it reminds me of some sort of weird sushi plate.

April 16, 2012 1:14:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It looks to me like someone forgot to hit the 3D button when modeling it.

April 16, 2012 9:56:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Can we stop making topics on how the new TEC ship looks bad/weird/funny/flat? There's already at least two topics on it so no op you are not the only one.

April 16, 2012 10:45:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Looks like a piece of bread.

April 16, 2012 11:23:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Looks like a Caldari Freigher.

April 16, 2012 11:24:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The Corsev looks like a RAM chip...as such, I think it is only fitting that one of its abilities be RAM where it suicides an enemy ship, both destroying everything in its wake and causing your enemy to minidump by exceeding the 2 gig memory limit...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000765   Page Render Time: