Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

FAN Art for [ Sins Of A Solar Empire ] 2

Some Art and Image manipulations for SOASE

By on April 25, 2012 8:28:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

axxo2

Join Date 10/2010
+53

hope you guys enjoy!

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/

Locked Post 365 Replies +11
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 25, 2012 8:49:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice

April 25, 2012 9:58:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Scary!

April 25, 2012 10:01:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

very impressive!

Seriously. It does pain me how few fan stuff there is for sins, compared to other things.

Very little artwork,

Maybe a single cosplayer?

I have made the only shitty youtube video things i know about...

few few lets plays (and they are all boring long things... not the epic awesome 5v5 stuff)

No hilarious gif images or manips.

No silly flash games/movies.

SO, great going. seriously that is VERY beautiful, and anything we can do as fans to mention sins to people (I just introduced two people who had NEVER HEARD of it to sins today...) means maybe the devs will implement all those features that really need implementing... :-/ 

April 25, 2012 10:40:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,
Seriously. It does pain me how few fan stuff there is for sins, compared to other things.

I did think about making an Advent-based graphic novel, featuring an Advent warrior ( we'd get to explore the non-spaceship side of things ) forced to fight along side a human from the TEC and a Vasari, all of them after the same goal, leading to the beginning of the Rebellions.

Now if only I didn't have so much school work to do I might actually get to draw what I want to once in a while...

April 25, 2012 10:48:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

We got the DS lore. Hope to have that rolling again soon.

Oh and nice work axxo2. Hope you can do some TEC and Vasari work soon as well.

April 25, 2012 11:04:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That's some skill right there. Really nice artwork!

April 25, 2012 11:24:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Karma to you...

April 26, 2012 12:01:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Great job.  Make more and farm karma my friend.

The only comment I have is that her should straps on the dress don't look quite right.  I'm not an artist so I can't say exactly what it is, but there's something up with it...

April 26, 2012 2:24:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hey thanks guys! and volt ill check it out!

here is another advent one hope u guys like it!

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/art/sins-of-solar-empire-rebellion-fan-art-298485215

April 26, 2012 2:26:23 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

p.s. volt on the new one just noticed the shoulder is kinda off so ill fix it

April 26, 2012 6:48:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Once again, great job.

April 26, 2012 9:36:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Brilliant! If I didn't know better I would have thought those were the original (complete) pictures.

But I can't help thinking that the first one is dancing away at 1970's disco :- "We are fam-i-ly, I got all my sisters with me", which would be quite apt lyrics for the Advent.

April 26, 2012 12:25:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

NHorizons ur right lol.. thnaks!

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/art/sins-of-solar-empire-rebellion-fan-art-298532044

heres another advent....

if u guys have some art work your selves u should post it tooo

April 26, 2012 2:12:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Unfortunately, that last one isn't correct because it's an Anima which isn't a robot which is what you turned it into.  Anima are the human drone controllers that are encased in metal suits.  As far as the sheer artistic perspective goes, it's really good.  As far as lore standpoint goes, is wrong.  Take that how you will...

April 26, 2012 2:47:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

volt! thanks 4 letting me know.. that embarrasing on my part i always thought that it was a robot... so how would you describe an anima? so its a human in a suit...??

male or female?

April 26, 2012 2:52:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

wow you are fast!

what program are you using? 

You should make a live stream when you are arting.

April 26, 2012 3:07:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Pbhead,
wow you are fast!

what program are you using? 

You should make a live stream when you are arting.

photoshop cs5.. live stream? lol one day im not that good.. but thanks

April 26, 2012 3:10:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Women are typically prominent in Advent society, but they are still humans so there will be equal numbers of men and there is always the potential for a man to be an Anima or Coalescance.  Males in prominent positions are just the minority and presumably there is no intolerance of them by their female counterparts.  It's just that in general, men aren't as good at that stuff.

April 26, 2012 10:09:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Great work,

But....

Burn the witches.

That is all.

April 26, 2012 10:30:31 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thanks! volt check this one out 

another advent art

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/art/sins-of-solar-empire-rebellion-fan-art-298627843

April 26, 2012 10:32:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

that's niiiiiiiice

April 27, 2012 3:53:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

HEy for the Tec fans here we go...

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/#/d4xta9g

enjoy

April 27, 2012 4:45:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is very impressive. I'd love to see your take on the Vasari.

April 27, 2012 8:53:06 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Umm..  He has three hands now...

April 27, 2012 9:41:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

because he's rich

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time: