Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

FAN Art for [ Sins Of A Solar Empire ] 2

Some Art and Image manipulations for SOASE

By on April 25, 2012 8:28:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

axxo2

Join Date 10/2010
+53

hope you guys enjoy!

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/

Locked Post 365 Replies +11
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 5, 2013 2:49:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
Love the picture SivCorp. May use that as wallpaper. If you don't mind.

yeah, you can use it

I've got alot more, but I need to get ingame to get some more shots of ships.... just dont have much time.

That last one only took 30 minutes to do, total.

February 18, 2013 8:19:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

the Fear of the multiplayer player community! killer of fleets! the one and only indestructible Kultorask Titan!

as always hope you enjoy!

HQ: http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/art/Fleet-Killer-355140750

February 19, 2013 1:15:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That is amazing axxo!

February 19, 2013 8:01:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thanks boshimi! here is another one called "when differences are set aside"

a little Higher res

February 19, 2013 8:51:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

February 19, 2013 9:14:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Awesome!

February 20, 2013 3:52:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I am very sad looking at these awesome pictures and I can't put them as wallpaper as the quality greatly drops if I do (screw that laptop window size )

February 22, 2013 11:29:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Turchany,
laptop window size
lol well here is a bigger one

im competing with stardocks art team lol   and practicing my planet making skills 

hope you guys like it!

HQ: for bigger version click on download....

February 23, 2013 1:12:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dang...

You are really good, axxo2. Keep it up! Nice to see a little change of pace from the help the newbie / mods / balancing rants here on the forums.

You make the Sins community feel so much more alive.

February 23, 2013 1:34:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Very, very nice...

February 23, 2013 4:57:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice work again

February 24, 2013 1:41:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thanks guys!!!  this inspires me to create more (:!!

"after a successful artifact sabotage the tec deep cover spy is fleeing"

hope you like it once again!

bigger version click download

February 24, 2013 2:02:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The Vasari have discovered the spice on Arrakis - and they will not have the secret taken to the TEC!

Just was listening to the Dune movie soundtrack last nigh and then here is the Vasari on a desert planet. Coincidences are fun.

February 24, 2013 3:29:32 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting axxo2,
"after a successful artifact sabotage the tec deep cover spy is fleeing"

I can see this in a movie, cruiser size ships in pursuit of a ship across the dunes of a desert planet. Awesome visual dude... 

February 24, 2013 5:07:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

axxo2 ... wow man. I LOVE this one!

Any chance of a TEC frigate crashing into a desert?

February 24, 2013 8:49:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Now if the scout was just a wheee bit bigger. Other than that wow.

February 24, 2013 5:38:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thanks guys! Ryant i wanted to put a scout there but i made my own ship up lol its a little bigger then a fighter... 

February 24, 2013 8:04:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Okay cool

February 24, 2013 8:36:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

For a second I was like where's this spy?

Then you see that tiny tiny dot dashing on the left side of the screen.

Amazing stuff.

March 23, 2013 11:57:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Apparently Steam has a section of player artwork now. If you guys want to show off even more you should add some to the Rebellion page.

March 26, 2013 10:03:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice

March 27, 2013 10:47:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hi guys - You can now add your custom Sins artwork to our official Steam Community!  Just upload it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/204880/images/

March 27, 2013 8:37:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

will do! thanks !

April 21, 2013 1:00:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i was going through my files today and saw this - a very early work some of them are really cheesy but this one was alright hope u enjoy lol the advent girl, p.s. its a letter "A" on her forehead i think...

bigger

April 21, 2013 3:06:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Actually axxo2, that is the Capitalized Greek letter, Lambda.

Interestingly enough (related to the Advent's mental prowess):

In neurobiology, lambda denotes the exponential rate of decay of electric potential energy of a nerve's cell membrane each time it fires. Higher rates of lambda indicate increasingly active, or over excited, nerves due to above average stimulation of the brain's nerves at the probed (tested) location.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time: