Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

FAN Art for [ Sins Of A Solar Empire ] 2

Some Art and Image manipulations for SOASE

By on April 25, 2012 8:28:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

axxo2

Join Date 10/2010
+53

hope you guys enjoy!

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/

Locked Post 365 Replies +11 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
cepheidsoul
SilentHunterKiller
AceXMachine
mdman1
mdman1
JuleTron
stein220
G_Bison
Teun-A-Roonius
Sinperium
and 1 more...
April 21, 2013 3:14:07 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

axxo get hired! Now you are just showing off but keep doing so

April 24, 2013 6:30:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You should really get hired, axxo.

Now, if I had a good Sins background for my Nook...

June 14, 2013 11:22:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hello everyone, its been a long time since ive done some art so i decided to do some , the forbidden worlds DLC came out with no art work soooo i made this (its a 'remix' axxo2 style of the trinity wallpaper) lol so hope u guys enjoy!

HQ:http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/art/The-Forbidden-Worlds-377896922

Clink on download for a bigger resolution

June 14, 2013 11:45:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

WOW, looks good

An idea came into my mind: you should make some nice pics where loyalists and rebels are "hating" each other (from one race, no matter which, so like Tec Rebel VS Tec Loyalists, or the Advent or Vasari ones), so a fight maybe, or an argument? Or a two part picture showing the two faction's leaders and armadas maybe (focusing on titans, because so few things are faction specific in appearance..)? I don't know any pictures that are of this topic and it would be awesome of course if you have inspiration and it wouldn't be a problem for you.

June 14, 2013 2:30:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thanks , ^ good idea i will try it out

June 14, 2013 6:53:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh my, you do amazing art work

August 5, 2013 1:36:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thanks everyone for enjoying the art!

This is a smaller one but its cool!

this is an earlier project that was never finished...

http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/

August 5, 2013 2:38:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice

August 5, 2013 1:11:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Very nice!

August 5, 2013 6:38:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Very nice indeed...

August 6, 2013 5:39:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sweet!

August 12, 2013 2:55:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sentience Main Picture

Sentience Main Picture

August 12, 2013 3:22:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ben_Maxwell,
Sentience Main Picture

Sophons from Endless Space at the bottom of the picture, what are they doing there? A nice pic though.

August 12, 2013 3:37:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They are my Cybernetic Xenoc Pirates in my Mod, out to destroy all life not of them.

August 12, 2013 5:29:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ben_Maxwell,
They are my Cybernetic Xenoc Pirates in my Mod, out to destroy all life not of them.

Oh, I didn't know, I don't really play mods.

August 14, 2013 11:28:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thanks 4 posting

in light of the a possible new DLC in works ive gone through and watched the original soase trailer, and it inspired me

hope you guys like it (hope the devs get the hint of what we want in the DLC ..)

The warnings vasari told about are true! The pursuers are closer then you think. You can run , but you cant hide (evil voice)

this is the arrival of a scout of the ancients that are after the vasari

HD: http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/

click on download for a huge version of this

August 14, 2013 11:37:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Bravo sir. The reflections off the hull, nice....

August 15, 2013 12:16:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thanks!

August 15, 2013 10:33:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Very beautiful!

August 15, 2013 5:46:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

August 16, 2013 3:17:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thanks! - this week is a good week for art (: thanks for 50k views and for contributing with comments and other art 

This is the legendary Vasari Junra Fabricator promoting the upcoming DLC 

HD: http://bbb4445.deviantart.com/

August 16, 2013 6:47:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Promoting the Upcoming DLC   does this mean you know something is coming

August 23, 2013 11:24:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hi, bravo for this thread, I saw a lot of fantastic fan-art!  

Here is my art:

August 23, 2013 1:15:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

A little changed: 

August 23, 2013 4:05:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

good job , keep it up!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time: