The Vasari are my favorite race, and the Rebel faction is me preference because of it's Titan and special research options. I performed an experiment a few days ago with my Titan...
- How long will the Vasari Rebel Titan last while using Nano Leech?
- Vasari Rebel Titan at level 2
- Lost 4 capital ships and 30 Enforcer frigates in that gravity well
- Use of Nano Leech as primary ability
- 9 enemy capital ships (Level 4 or higher)
- ~80 frigates of various types
- Titan survives exceptionally well
The Titan killed 2 capital ships (raised Titan to level 3). The test lasted around 15 minutes before an allied fleet arrived. At the end of the entire encounter my Titan was level 6.
- Limit the amount of health the Vasari Rebel Titan regenerates with Nano Leech
There doesn’t seem to be a limit on how much health the Vasari Rebel Titan can regenerate, which makes it essentially invincible against overwhelming numbers. My Titan went from ~3,500 health to max health (~12,000 at the start of the test) around 5 times during the test (Before the allied fleet arrived).
Reducing the health/antimatter gained per second to a cap (Which increases per ship level maybe?) would balance this Titan to the others quite significantly in multi-ship combat. Since the Vasari Rebel Titan has Nano Leech and an ability that disabled ships weapons and abilities if they are affected by it, I feel it’s too strong an ability.
Being indestructible against an entire enemy fleet, to me, is a little insane and unbalanced (Regardless of how fun it was!).
The experiment was a spur of the moment thing while attempting to evacuate that gravity well... So I don't have a recording of it unfortunately... Is there a way to retrieve a recording of a historical game?