Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Yarlen's 1.03 Hotfix "Patch"

By on July 2, 2012 4:51:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Volt_Cruelerz

Join Date 06/2008
+94

Seeing as how nobody else seems to have done this, here's Yarlen's description of his hotfix patch mod:

I've uploaded a fix as a mod that resolves several reported issues:

+ Energetic Pulse Charging tech now includes FlashBeams.
+ Enemy ships now properly lose the Destabilize buff when a Vasari starbase phase jumps away.
+ Advent culture techs now properly give a phase block bonus.
+ Fixes changed weapon types for Destabilization ability.

Grab it from: http://stardock.cachefly.net/brian/103_Fixes.zip

You'll want to unzip this into:

C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.03

And then activate the mod in-game. As this is a holiday week here, it's the best I can do on short notice. Sorry gang!

I take absolutely no credit for this.  I'm simply making a thread to attempt to distribute his work.

Locked Post 3 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 3, 2012 12:54:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thx.

July 3, 2012 3:54:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I dont understand. As a mod? what? so this hotfix gonna be uploaded automatically via Steam?

July 3, 2012 4:02:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Since it's a "holiday week", the devs aren't officially releasing something until they are done "on their break" or whatever...Yarlen just did this so the community has something until that time...an official hotfix will come out in the near future...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time: