Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Petition to retain starbase mobilization

By on July 22, 2012 4:06:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Zalman1337

Join Date 02/2008
+2
Just throwing it out there to see if people back this. I, personally, think all starbases should be able to move about the gravity well, and phase jump since it effectively gives the player 2 titans on the field whereas all other factions only have 1. This is me trolling and hating. As I do both, they will be obvious and EPIC! So, for retaining or not?
Locked Post 19 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 22, 2012 4:27:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No. You clearly don't know what trolling is.

July 22, 2012 8:30:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What's the opposite of Karma and how do I give you that

July 22, 2012 10:06:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

July 22, 2012 10:40:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This forum needs a SMITE button..

July 23, 2012 1:34:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LOL, you gotta troll my posts at least a day after I post them.

July 23, 2012 6:53:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SemazRalan,
LOL, you gotta troll my posts at least a day after I post them.
The wisest thing to do nowadays is to ignore every post coming from you...

July 23, 2012 8:45:06 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

There is already an exact thread on this topic, and the idea is full of fail.

Get over it.  Vasari has it, others don't.  Get on with your life.

July 23, 2012 10:31:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

July 23, 2012 3:53:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

July 23, 2012 4:11:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hey, i think that the idea has credence, to a point.

All factions should be able to move their starbase. (Maybe as a ability that makes them unable to use their weapons when doing so)  But not phase jump.  Vasari should be the only ones doing that, but i think it would be nice to be able to move a starbase around the gravity well if you need to.  JURY RIG SOME ION ENGINES OR SOMETHING!

July 23, 2012 4:19:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If you give everyone mobile starbases, then you take away part of what make the Vasari unique. And people complain about mobile starbases, but most of their suggestions are slightly more reasonable.

July 23, 2012 4:21:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sareth did this first, and better.

July 23, 2012 4:28:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

mobile starbases would mean the early game would be surely eliminated... 

July 23, 2012 5:13:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hey--stop knocking the guy.  Apparently the devs heard him.  Vasari starbases CAN jump now!

Great job sir.  You are an army of one.

Call it even--one out of three ain't bad.

July 23, 2012 5:28:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinperium,
Hey--stop knocking the guy.  Apparently the devs heard him.  Vasari starbases CAN jump now!

I'd give you karma, but I'm not much higher than you now

July 23, 2012 6:10:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'd give him karma too, but....  He's got that dancing troll in his avatar. Probably taken from the Trolling Saruman video too.

July 23, 2012 10:14:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have never trolled Saruman...but if you hum a few bars I can try to play along.

I admit, I am embarrassed every time I see the major with less karma.  Social engineering--it's a skill. 

July 26, 2012 12:10:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinperium,

ty

July 26, 2012 1:56:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lolololololol ^

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time: