Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

OddskiBoddski is Lord Brony

By on August 2, 2012 1:41:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

SpardaSon21

Join Date 04/2008
+65

As per the title, I declare OddskiBoddski the Lord Brony of the Sins forums for his relentless pony fetish, so long as no other pony-lover challenges him to that title.

Now, will you let Mecha-Lenin's troll list die?

25 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 2, 2012 2:21:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*yawn* more boring, pointless topics...I can see why so few players bother posting here much. We could really use a community moderator. Or an Off Topic section so the SP noobs can all frolic together with pony pictures and kindergarten humour. Oh wait, there is one: http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/forum/412

August 2, 2012 2:59:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ekko_Tek,
We could really use a community moderator.

I nominate Mecha....

August 2, 2012 3:14:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I know will let Mecha's thread die in peace. R.I.P. Mecha.

August 3, 2012 12:30:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LOL--I used to feel the same way and then I realized it's never going to happen.  If you can't beat them, join them.

...though you should put these sorts of topics in "Everything Else" and the like.

August 3, 2012 12:44:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So is mecha really permabanned?

August 3, 2012 6:30:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He got banned?  I thought he just left...shows what I know....

August 3, 2012 8:59:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I thought that he might have just taken up his threat to leave, like Seleucia said....Have any of the moderators said anything about him getting banned?

August 3, 2012 12:58:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinperium,
...though you should put these sorts of topics in "Everything Else" and the like.

"Everything Else" is posted on all the Stardock forums, and I didn't want all our drama to start spilling over to them.

August 3, 2012 4:46:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ekko_Tek,
*yawn* more boring, pointless topics...I can see why so few players bother posting here much. We could really use a community moderator. Or an Off Topic section so the SP noobs can all frolic together with pony pictures and kindergarten humour. Oh wait, there is one: http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/forum/412

I guess until the 'big' patch that solves everything until the next patch that solves everything that was missed by the prior patch we're just going to have to do something to keep these forums going.

I declare Ekko_Tek the Grand Admiral of Gloomigusistan (light up, not much else going on atm).

August 4, 2012 12:36:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm unbannable.

I like the idea of being a moderator. Modding forum needs some serious clean up. Total clean up, even.

edit: this thread is really lame. every time I get back to this forum I feel like trolling the shit out of it.

August 4, 2012 1:00:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Mecha-Lenin,
Modding forum needs some serious clean up. Total clean up, even.

I don't know.  It actually seems to be getting along just fine without the massive trolling this section has.

August 4, 2012 2:16:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Mecha-Lenin,
Modding forum needs some serious clean up.

Please leave the modding forum alone...Seleuceia makes serious posts there, please don't try to change that...

August 4, 2012 2:47:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

Quoting Mecha-Lenin, reply 11Modding forum needs some serious clean up.

Please leave the modding forum alone...Seleuceia makes serious posts there, please don't try to change that...

the conversion has begun, they are talking about themselves in the third person.

August 5, 2012 8:45:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would moderate the modding forum. I would moderate it really hard.

August 5, 2012 4:43:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Have you been there lately?  There's less nonsense there than in here.  It doesn't need your attentions.

August 5, 2012 5:07:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SpardaSon21,
Have you been there lately?  There's less nonsense there than in here.  It doesn't need your attentions.

Actually, according to the rules of trolling in this forum, that makes it more deserving of Lenin's attention. 

August 5, 2012 9:58:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If the modding section gets ruined by trolls, I swear I will personally troll this forum and any strategy/balance discussion to death...even RiddleKing may be pushed to his limit by me...

August 6, 2012 11:22:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,
If the modding section gets ruined by trolls, I swear I will personally troll this forum and any strategy/balance discussion to death...even RiddleKing may be pushed to his limit by me...

Ooooh so it's fine to troll forum about actual gameplay, but wrooong to troll part about sex substitute called modding? You're really pushing me to drop T-bomb on modding forum.

August 6, 2012 11:32:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The one section of the forums that can be called serious............

August 6, 2012 12:46:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Mecha-Lenin,
Ooooh so it's fine to troll forum about actual gameplay, but wrooong to troll part about sex substitute called modding? You're really pushing me to drop T-bomb on modding forum.

Only Quid Pro Quo

August 6, 2012 1:39:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Why is this section needed?  Everything should now move to technical, modding, mp, and this closed up.

August 6, 2012 10:43:13 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm unbannable.... I feel like trolling the shit out of it.

We can test that theory, if you can't start suppressing those feelings.

August 7, 2012 1:51:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Mjolnir!

August 7, 2012 3:58:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting kryo,

And I thought you're here to officially make me a moderator:(

But seriously don't test the shield, it's supposed to reflect bans at the mods. At least that's what that old one-eyed chinese guy said.

August 9, 2012 8:45:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Mecha-Lenin,

Quoting kryo, reply 23

And I thought you're here to officially make me a moderator:(

But seriously don't test the shield, it's supposed to reflect bans at the mods. At least that's what that old one-eyed chinese guy said.

Mecha shall be transformed into a turtle by the wrath of the old chinese man.....

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time: