This is the method i want to work with as its nice and simple, and does everything i want - but leads to this random spawning hasstle and im confused.
I found another post that detailed this better but i cant find it atm ^^ just awake, but this same thread has similar so i will quote it too:
1. Open the group editor on desired planet.
2. Disable the use default template checkbox.
3. Create a new group with all the ships and/or structures (if you want the militia to own this planet) you wish.
4. Set the if Condition to either always or no owner (I don't remember which) and the Spawn for "NoOwner"
5. Now, save the map and go to the folder where it is saved. Right click on the map you made and open it with Notepad.
6. Scroll/search through the file to find the group you made, and change the NoOwner parameter to RandomMilitia.
7. If you added structures, set the colonize chance for that group to 1 as well.
So i did this step too, went in, edited it all to random militia stuff, but still same situation - random spawning lol
Any help on what i need to do to make them 100% spawn? Would love u all if you guys told me these secrets >
... and il figure out how to add rep too !