Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Can somebody give me karma i'm really lonely

By on September 4, 2012 2:39:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nightraid3r

Join Date 04/2008
+20

Locked Post 27 Replies +3
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 4, 2012 2:41:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I saw this pony...and it made me think:  what would Apple Jak do?

NOT HAVE JUMPING ORKIES

September 4, 2012 3:23:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Apple Jack would kick an Orky back to its previous gravity well. She is just that good! :3

September 4, 2012 3:42:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,
I saw this pony...and it made me think:  what would Apple Jak do?

NOT HAVE JUMPING ORKIES

Dang it Seleuceia, you know these things by name? Not you too!

September 4, 2012 7:29:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Fuck its spreading. Everyone GTFO of here! HNNNNNGHHH!!!

September 4, 2012 7:51:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is all OddskiBoddski's fault...I think I'm catching it too...

Posted Image

-Twi

September 4, 2012 9:17:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And I see the whiners are back.

September 4, 2012 9:41:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting GoaFan77,
Dang it Seleuceia, you know these things by name? Not you too!

I happen to live with a bunch of bronies....thus I'm am moderately versed in pony speak....

September 4, 2012 9:58:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

Quoting GoaFan77, reply 3Dang it Seleuceia, you know these things by name? Not you too!

I happen to live with a bunch of bronies....thus I'm am moderately versed in pony speak....
Space bronies?

September 4, 2012 10:05:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The ponies are also my university's unofficial mascot...and every year polls and surveys show it is the most popular show on campus....

September 4, 2012 10:49:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
And I see the whiners are back.

ryat stop trolling bro

September 4, 2012 10:58:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Nightraid3r,
ryat stop trolling bro

You first.

Finally saw an actual real post from you on the latest Wail thread. I disagree on some of your points but that is for another time. You do that and I will stop trolling you.

September 4, 2012 1:25:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I was making the names of the "Pirates" for my little pirate mod yesterday but realize now that the only way I can justify putting some of these guys names on them is if I rework the voice and text and graphic files to display and announce "trolls" instead of pirates.

I'll see what's involved in that tonight.

"Troll forces have left their base!".  Then there will have to be a Troll Treaty for TEC...man, a lot to do on this.

Oh--I'm sorry for discussing the game itself on your thread--apologies.

Maybe you should move your posts out of the Rebellion forum?

...and yeah, I recognize bored game griefers when I see them.  So you want to see who will complain and are waiting for a ban. We are not impressed but just might oblige. 

September 4, 2012 9:49:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GTFO. You're breaking the terms of the Great Pony Treaty.

And sorry for doing so myself, but this thread is an invitation for mayhem. Constrained to this thread, of course.

September 4, 2012 10:48:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

That does not seem like smart life decision.

September 4, 2012 11:04:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He probably regrets it very heavily.  Bronies are great from a distance.  OddskiBoddski is amusing now, but he'd probably be a lot less entertaining 15 feet away from me.

September 4, 2012 11:10:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

Quoting GoaFan77, reply 3Dang it Seleuceia, you know these things by name? Not you too!

Seleuceia might not be a full-blown brony, but he's a carrier of the disease for sure.

September 4, 2012 11:16:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It is not a disease, it is a way of life

September 4, 2012 11:22:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting BOTA99,
It is not a disease, it is a way of life

True dat, true dat.

September 4, 2012 11:25:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And Nightraid3r, you must post ponies with class, wit, and verve to earn karma. I can give lessons. Call me maybe?

September 4, 2012 11:37:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You win this one, bronies, but there is another forum you shall not have, for I shall be conquering it in the name of Warhammer 40,000 as soon as I defeat the bronies who are already there in a preemptive strike.

September 4, 2012 11:43:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SpardaSon21,
You win this one, bronies, but there is another forum you shall not have, for I shall be conquering it in the name of Warhammer 40,000 as soon as I defeat the bronies who are already there in a preemptive strike.

The Codex Astartes does not support this action. From this moment on, you are declared a Heretic, and the guns of the Imperium shall be bent towards your destruction. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win

September 5, 2012 12:10:27 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting OddskiBoddski,
The Codex Astartes does not support this action.

Considering you don't know where the battlefield is, all I have to say is, "Try to keep up."   I shall take it over slowly and surely in the methods and schemes of some of the more forward-thinking Inquisitors rather than in your Slaaneshi methods of unrestrained emotion and sensation all dedicated to shifting the tides of the warp in one sudden movement.  When this forum becomes a gaping wound in the fabric of the universe where ponies cavort openly amongst men and tempt them with their adorable ways, we shall be a bastion of knowledge and good sense against all those who would try to undo the works of Mankind.

September 5, 2012 1:09:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think we all deviated from the fact that Radioactive needs karma

like really really badly

September 5, 2012 1:25:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nightraid3r is too lame to get karma.

September 5, 2012 4:08:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting SpardaSon21,
Nightraid3r is too lame to get karma.

I'm Senza, and I approve this message.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000391   Page Render Time: