Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

add maps diplo 1.37

how ?

By on June 1, 2013 12:01:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thalatos

Join Date 12/2007

some body can  help  how  add maps  to diplomacy  1.37 , for me  is  ilogic the dev`s  dont  made a esay  way  to add maps made  by anothers users,  harpoo tool  can made  but  he update only  to the  version  1.34  and  the  thing  die (that not are his responsability  too)

lazy  dev`s

thx

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 1, 2013 12:47:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire\GalaxyForge

may have to show hidden folders 

Only old stuff by DEVs 

Map Conversion

Convert maps between Sins versions with this user-created tool. Created by Ross Placing.

http://stardock.cachefly.net/SinsMapUpdater_byRossPlacing.rar

Requires .Net 2.0;
Updated for Sins 1.15/Entrenchment 1.01.

June 1, 2013 12:58:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thx 

but  the method  of the  glaxy  forge  only  add me  8 or 10  amps  i trying to add   20  or moore

and the tool of  harpoo dont work  in the version 1.37

thxx  again  for your time

June 1, 2013 7:21:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

the originally released map updater from the downloads page DOES update to mapversion 3 from mapversion 2, BUT in my map updater thread (http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/340622) there are later versions of the map updater, including one that can even update maps from original sins TO rebellion(mapversion 4) or entrenchment 1.02 AND later(including diplomacy/trinity)(mapversion 3), but the maps are updated in place, and still have to be in the userspace galaxyforge folder that m y f i s t o pointed out.

harpo

June 3, 2013 1:39:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

thx  harpo999999  always  you are  are  great help  in this  game 

June 3, 2013 1:45:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He is.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: