Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

So really...how many women play on ICO?

By on July 3, 2013 1:54:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Seleuceia

Join Date 01/2008
+236

I'm just curious.....there are at least 2 players I wonder about sometimes......

Locked Post 21 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 3, 2013 6:57:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Answer to Seleuceia's question

July 3, 2013 7:26:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Don't be ridiculous. There are no girls on the internet.

July 11, 2013 3:38:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Seleu you pervert

July 11, 2013 3:40:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm just curious.....there are at least 2 players I wonder about sometimes......

It's more like digital cross dressing...

July 11, 2013 4:07:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

For one of them I think that's the case...as for the other.....well.....

July 11, 2013 4:46:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Does it really matter?

July 11, 2013 5:16:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^ YES!

July 11, 2013 8:33:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I wonder sometimes.

July 13, 2013 2:36:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The answer is...Zero...at least for Sins PvP games.

July 16, 2013 9:14:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting DirtySanchezz,

The answer is...Zero...at least for Sins PvP games.

Exactly that, the two that pretend to be women obviously arent.

July 16, 2013 8:19:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

One of them has been on the forums for a while...I suppose you could dig up old posts, see if they "sound" the same...

July 16, 2013 8:24:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

well, there's that incredibly hot chick that did the video review of rebellion on the steam game hub...

So, 1

July 16, 2013 8:36:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Maybe you are referring to Nixie Pixel...I've seen her online a couple times in ages past.  She reviews games and likes Sins.  As for regular players on ICO, who knows -- there are probably a few out of the hundreds of players online at any given time, but they most likely don't want to be harassed and keep it to themselves.

July 16, 2013 10:00:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I miss the good ole days where one could pop in Halo 3 and guarantee a grand conversation on Xbox Live...

July 17, 2013 12:21:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

I miss the good ole days where one could pop in Halo 3 and guarantee a grand conversation on Xbox Live...

Halo 2 was better ... was fun just joining to listen in sometimes.

July 19, 2013 11:24:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ooooooooo....you know, you might be right on that......

July 19, 2013 7:33:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

Ooooooooo....you know, you might be right on that......

Pro-Tip: In Halo2 when you join a lobby and are waiting for the game to start, usually there will be one or two players that are flaming / bashing / randomly picking on others either because they have or do not have a mic and their user name is or isn't (insert insult). This often causes the other 10-12 players in the lobby to sit quiet in the hopes that the game would start. .

To help lighten the mood, and as has been proven to be the only way to get those 10-12 users to in turn shun and shutdown the aforementioned trouble makers is to butt in with, "I like cookies". Once the inevitable nasty retort has been thrown you ignore it and follow up your previous statement with a question, "I'm partial to (insert favorite kind of cookie), how about the rest of you guys? Any favorites?" Usually at this point three or four of the other previously silent users will interrupt the now very angry trouble makers to directly answer your question, sometimes with a laugh. This draws the rest of the players out of their silence and the trouble makers are reduced to 'You all suck ..." and often grow silent as they quickly lose control of the situation.

It was great fun to troll the trolls on there (my name was 'Yummy Kitten' as well, which helped with the hilarity).

May 29, 2014 7:05:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice attempt by Seleuceia to disguise the fact that he is a girl...

June 8, 2014 4:43:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

1. Why the necro?

2. Why would that matter if, hypothetically speaking, Seleucia was in fact a woman?

June 8, 2014 6:09:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh the irony...

June 8, 2014 10:15:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Doci and Quar both menstruate on regular basis.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000546   Page Render Time: