Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

How to Win Online; Youtube Tips

My channel will be focusing on Sins over the next few weeks

By on August 15, 2013 12:41:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums External Link

Paravox

Join Date 12/2011
+3

Hello all, 

Paravox here, I previously posted a link to a tip video I created and it was received well here, so I am here once again to let you all know that I am rethinking, redoing and rejuvenating my channel pumping out many tips videos to help everyone online, as I think the difficulty gap on this game is perhaps the largest in any I have played between offline and on. 

I hope I can help you start winning, give you enough advice to play online if you have not before, and generally become a much better player , even offline!

Locked Post 3 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 15, 2013 12:52:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I like where this is headed, a few hundred of these would do nicely.

August 15, 2013 9:33:17 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

That was nice short and to the point. I like it.

August 15, 2013 10:13:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Also using a Titan with several strike crafts won't share the points with battle ships.

Seems to work with all Titans. Another tip - don't go in 'tight', you will lose carriers.

I have leveled up to 4 on a strike on pirate bases, without  ever retreating.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time: