Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Rebellion artwork by me

By on March 19, 2014 3:23:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Timmaigh

Join Date 05/2009
+44

I made a Sins related artwork yesterday for a little contest on Space Game Junkie site, where i can win a steam code for a SPAZ game, and since its done, i might as well share with you, fellow Sinners. I hope you will like it. I am not really artist, not that kind with a deviant art account, constanly driven to produce some more artistry, my art-pieces are far and between, time-wise... but i think in this particular case i did quite OK. In other words i am fairly satisfied with the result 

There you go>

Locked Post 14 Replies +4
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 19, 2014 3:26:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Black and White version - i think it very slightly reminds me of the Homeworld BW cutscenes, i mean they were drawn in similar style. Not comparing quality, those were indeed infintely more epic.

March 19, 2014 4:52:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Looks very cool man! Thanks for sharing!

March 19, 2014 6:35:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Awesome.

You need to put that on the steam artwork page if you haven't already. Maybe Stardock will put it on the Rebellion facebook page too. 

March 19, 2014 6:48:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Good job...

March 19, 2014 8:19:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thank you all, i am glad you like it.

No, i havent put it on Steam page yet, maybe tommorow, need to do bit of research about how i do that 

EDIT: Any idea. why the pics are only 1024x640 pixels? The original files i uploaded to photobucket were 2560x1600....

EDIT 2: Solved

March 23, 2014 9:09:22 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Awesome!

March 23, 2014 9:17:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

These are really cool, well done mate!

March 24, 2014 2:31:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think I found me a new wallpaper!

March 24, 2014 4:58:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Why do I always miss the more interesting posts on these forums lately?...

This looks kinda awesome! This cartoonish style is simply amazing, and that black and white version is just.. no words for that You do have some real talent lol.

March 24, 2014 6:18:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

wow, that's great.  nice, classic style.  

March 25, 2014 6:50:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice!

March 25, 2014 7:03:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thanks again to everyone for kind words. BTW i won that "competition" on SGJ site with that picture, but it was a win by default - there was only one other guy sending something in, so in the end we both got rewarded   I actually got steam-code for Void Destroyer game on top of the originally promised SPAZ, hellz yeah! Brian Rubin of SGJ rocks!

March 26, 2014 11:16:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Congratulations! A win is a win! Circumstances doesn't matter

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time: