Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

New clan for forum only people (ABC)

By on April 1, 2014 4:16:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr

Join Date 04/2010
+416

Since clans are making a comeback these days, the soase forumites should create one of their own. Membership would be limited to those with 100+ posts, or with 2+ karma. Since even the worst of the worst (ex. uncrustable) and those who don't even play ICO (seleuceia) here are likely to beat the likes of doci, this will probably be known as the greatest clan of all time. I nominate aresiv as captain. Suggested members would be ryat, sel, aresiv, uncrustable, WOEaintme, myself, goafan, sel's numerous forum accounts, riddleking, timmaugh, dirtysanchez, and ekko tek. I dont know what the clan name should be but it has to have "absolute" in it.

Thoughts?

Edit: The clan will be known as Absolute Best Clan, or ABC for short.

Locked Post 28 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 1, 2014 11:43:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Can I be the troll padawan and learn at your feet oh master troll?

April 2, 2014 9:03:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Teeny toes...

April 2, 2014 3:18:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wtf seleuceia? Anyway,  I thought of a clan name. We shall be known as Absolute Best Clan, or ABC for short.

April 2, 2014 4:27:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Taaaaaangeriiiiiiiiine....

April 3, 2014 5:17:36 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's an April Fools day joke.

April 3, 2014 10:00:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting DirtySanchezz,

It's an April Fools day joke.

No its not. Its still going.

It would be great. Those of us that are modders will be constantly fighting on ICO chat about which mod is better and demanding that we only play that mod for our games. You and smoe of your MP friends could go on and on about the virtues of MP and the evils of SP. Sinkillr can show us his mad skills in trol-er using flak ships to win every single game and Riddleking can be, well Riddleking.

I feel a song coming on.

April 6, 2014 11:12:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting NewDealLiberal,

Ryat if you don't post something of substance in the next week I'm going to have to kick you out...

Promise?

April 11, 2014 10:44:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Add teun to the list of recruits... Did not know he played on ICO...

April 11, 2014 10:57:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
I feel a song coming on.

Apparently it is the official Sins forum song for April. 

April 11, 2014 11:03:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Goafan do you want to be co-captain with aresiv?

April 23, 2014 10:51:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ABC = All But Coherent?

April 25, 2014 4:08:29 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ryat:

R- Ridiculously

Y- Yukky

A- Atrocious

T- Troll 

May 1, 2014 2:40:18 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Add sinperium to the list... even though he might be a smurf of Ryat/Seleuceia...

May 29, 2014 6:47:06 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Can I join this clan?

June 11, 2014 3:29:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would join this group except that it has ryat in it.

June 11, 2014 7:52:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How can Ryat be in the clan but I'm not?  That's not logically possible....

June 11, 2014 9:48:00 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

How can Ryat be in the clan but I'm not?  That's not logically possible....

Because you are me you are therefore in the clan.

Quoting Hydraling,

Can I join this clan?

Nope, you have not put out a mod of your own yet. Even DirtySanchez has put out a mod. Oh so long ago.

Quoting Stilat,

I would join this group except that it has ryat in it.

You already have. You are me after all.

June 11, 2014 2:50:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have put out a mod. You might have heard of it, its called Distant Stars. 

June 11, 2014 4:42:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Never heard of it....is it for Sins?

June 11, 2014 10:40:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Stilat,

I have put out a mod. You might have heard of it, its called Distant Stars. 

LOL

July 9, 2014 6:01:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Clan practice this weekend guys.

July 10, 2014 12:03:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Noticed you filled the forums with your thread "topics". But you bore me now.

July 10, 2014 10:20:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do we have uniforms?

July 10, 2014 10:22:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

In rainbow colors.

July 10, 2014 11:06:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: