Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Can Anyone Stop Seleuceia's Reign of Terror?

By on April 22, 2014 8:28:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

RagnorakEvi...

Join Date 04/2014
+5

Seriously, in the past couple of months this forum has really gone to pieces. Old-time trolls like Goafan and Protoplazm have really stepped up their game, trolling countless legitimate threads into oblivion. Their now-daily attacks on the sanctity of this forum have shocked thousands into silence. The Old Guard have dramatically expanded their recruiting efforts as well, nurturing promising new trolling talent like WOEaintME and Uncrustable. It would seem at this rate the entire place could turn into a troll fortress/breeding ground, ready in a few weeks to launch an assault on other stardock forums like GalCiv or Enchantress. 

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Undisputed Troll King Seleuceia and his right hand man Ryat are slowly purging the few sane remaining members. Thoughtful responses by respected members of the community (like Sareth or ARESIV) are immediately attacked and scourged of all signs of intelligent life. Poor, innocent souls like Turchany whose only crime lay in seeking game help are now carefully indoctrinated into being fanatical members of the Tangerine Mountain Clan. 

Even the great Cykur has not been able to resist the clutches of their master plan. A member of the legendary Horadrim, he was responsible for the eradication of the first Troll Rebellion back in 2012. At the height of the rebellion, the fate of the world looked very bleak. Endless troll armies had overrun the kingdoms of Yarlen, Frogboy, and Kryo. They had even captured the heart of the Human Empire itself, the city of Riddleking. Hope was fading. But not for Cykur. Leading an army of only a few hundred men, he singlehandedly slew many troll grunts and the infamous one-eyed brute Quar. He finally came face to face with the most feared Troll King of all-time, Mecha-Lenin. For 40 days and 40 nights they engaged in a fearsome battle. From the lowest valley to the highest mountain top, the sound of their swords clashing sent shockwaves throughout the entire Earth. Finally, Cykur declared, "Now it ends." He unsheathed the Sword of the Morning and held it with both hands. The blade was as pale as milkglass, alive with light. Cykur plunged it into Mecha-Lenin's heart, transforming him into Human-Lenin and ridding the world of evil and trollery... A new era of peace and prosperity had begun...

He was forever after known as Cykur the Conqueror...

But now Cykur is dead... slain by his own treacherous half-brother Teun-a-Roonius, who wanted the throne for himself. Teun disbanded the great army of the light, and executed its generals ZombieRus and MajorStress, as he had come under the evil influence of Seleuceia. However, the protege of the great general Zombie, Sinkillr, managed to escape the clutches of the troll army and ensured that all hope was not lost. With dashing good looks and a great propensity for telling the truth, some even believe he is Cykur the Vanquisher come again. Rumors are swirling around that he is marshalling a huge army of truth and justice as we speak, ready to put an end to the Second Troll Rebellion. It is even said that many of the reclusive brony horse lords have made an alliance with Sinkillr, ready to purge the world of evil once more. We urge all followers of the light to join his great host, as he is our best chance of eradicating the troll threat. The infectious disease must be removed at its roots: the Fortress of MODrad-SPur. Only then will the great troll army be defeated; once, and for all.

May the MDs be ever in your favor as we start this holy crusade...

Locked Post 52 Replies +3 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Protoplazm
Timmaigh
Teun-A-Roonius
April 22, 2014 8:38:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

it is funny wen trolls mad at trolls

April 22, 2014 8:45:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LOL Nice story bro.

April 22, 2014 8:51:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

talent like WOEaintME

D'aww shucks . Also

Sinkillr ... With dashing good lucks and a great propensity for telling the truth

It's always best to go to bed with a laugh.

April 22, 2014 8:53:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OH and I am already in the GalCiv forums. Muhahahahahaha

April 22, 2014 9:08:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Click Me

Damn you for making the OP so damn long, you ruined my awesome textcrawl

April 22, 2014 9:14:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I suppose this is how it must feel when famous people read about themselves in the tabloids....

April 22, 2014 9:29:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes WOEaintME, you would need to do a brief synapse to do that properly.

April 22, 2014 9:30:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Cykur,

I suppose this is how it must feel when famous people read about themselves in the tabloids....

Like this?

April 22, 2014 10:03:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

People aren't supposed to know how Major Stress and ZombieRus came to meet their ends Sinkllr. That is highly classified information.

Can't wait to see what you come up with and whether the Bronies have truly sided with you, though! *Grabs popcorn*

April 22, 2014 10:31:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Is there a cliff notes version for this?  I'm not one much for lengthy reads...

April 22, 2014 11:15:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

Basically, you and I are evil trolls building an evil troll army and RE up there is going to fight us as a champion of light.

April 23, 2014 12:02:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

We urge all followers of the light to join his great host, as he is our best chance of eradicating the troll threat. The infectious disease must be removed at its roots: the Fortress of MODrad-SPur. Only then will the great troll army be defeated; once, and for all.

The Fortress of MODrad-SPur cannot be captured by your pitiful forces of light. I designed its coding logic myself, it is protected by hundreds of buffs that make any troll force defending nearly invincible. Not that it matters, I have programmed it with the feature our troll king Seleuceia has always wanted most. Unity Mass now does chaining damage. Your army will be decimated by our first attack. No amount of micro can save you. 

April 23, 2014 12:25:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is a thread to discuss Seleuceia, not an avenue to insert your pathetic attempts at trollong.

I see the trolls have already engaged in a character assassination of sinkillr... You will all burn in hell...

April 23, 2014 12:37:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You guys are the biggest nerds ever...

April 23, 2014 12:42:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

^LOL...Ekko tek is mad because I didn't namedrop him in my exposé of the troll threat...

April 23, 2014 1:57:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Cry Havoc and release the Kols of War!

April 23, 2014 5:15:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting RagnorakEviscerator,

^LOL...Ekko tek is mad because I didn't namedrop him in my exposé of the troll threat...

Probably was not trolling hard enough to deserve it.

Anyway, cool story, bro. 

April 23, 2014 7:05:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting GoaFan77,
Unity Mass now does chaining damage.

Finally...something productive out of this thread....

April 23, 2014 11:13:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Away, foul demon!

*sprinkles holy water on Seleuceia*

April 23, 2014 4:51:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting GoaFan77,
The Fortress of MODrad-SPur cannot be captured by your pitiful forces of light. ... Your army will be decimated by our first attack. No amount of micro can save you. 

Worse still, I have further shored it up with abilities and vessels not meant for vanilla Sins! None shall pass the almighty Executor-class Star Dreadnaught.

April 23, 2014 4:55:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

Quoting Ryat,

Basically, you and I are evil trolls building an evil troll army and RE up there is going to fight us as a champion of light.

So Ryat is Sel's alter ego that enjoys reading. Or Sel is Ryat's alter ego that hates reading. Or Sinkillr/Ragnarok was wrong.

Well, I know which one of those I believe...

April 23, 2014 10:55:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting WOEaintME,
Well, I know which one of those I believe...

The monkey with the dancing hat?

April 24, 2014 2:01:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Seleuceia has been known to use lies and deceit to bewilder and confuse... Maybe thats why he is known as Seleuceia the Deceiver...

April 24, 2014 10:21:58 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Best. Story. Ever.

April 24, 2014 10:31:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Analyzing situation ...

Simulating all possible scenarios in an attempt to stop Seleucia ...

Most efficient strategy found. Deploying solution ...

Flak spam production cycle started

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000562   Page Render Time: