Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

ships join wrong fleet

By on May 9, 2014 5:45:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

triton1407

Join Date 04/2014

hello,

for example, i have 2 fleets in one gravity well.

i want that the new builded ships join fleet a not b. i set the rally point of the factory to the leader ship of fleet a, but the new ships joins randomly.

what i am making wrong?

sry for my bad grammar its not my nativ language 

thanks for help

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 9, 2014 9:05:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You are going to have the remove the fleet b out of the gravwell. Its a known issue and one that may not be fixed anytime soon.

May 9, 2014 9:12:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ships that are not part of a fleet automatically join the largest fleet present in the gravity well in which their rally point is set. The best thing to do is indeed to move the fleet you want the newly built ships to be part of to another gravity well, like Ryat mentioned.

June 9, 2014 11:20:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

yeah simply move your 2nd fleet into another gravity well and gather your fleet there otherwhise it wont work unless you deselect and select them again.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: