Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

We need a "fastest" speed option

By on August 12, 2014 8:39:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr

Join Date 04/2010
+415

Game gets way too slow post 30 min. Might be the widely known issues with Alloy. This will dramatically increase the skill level of this game. Please implement a new game speed, this will mean more MP games per day.

Locked Post 7 Replies +3
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 12, 2014 8:53:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

For those with ADHD.

August 13, 2014 12:24:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You're upping your game Sinkillr.

Guess you really want to get some more posts out so you can reel in the Karma hey?

August 13, 2014 12:15:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Later in the game the limit is going to be people's CPU's.  Faster speed setting is fine, we just need a multi-threaded game without a memory restriction.

August 14, 2014 3:03:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If your cpu still can't handle sins maybe its time to get a new computer.

August 14, 2014 5:02:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinkillr,

Late game on a huge map is an issue regardless of your CPU.

Oh wait... I forgot you only really comment to troll people. My bad, please proceed Seleukillr.

August 14, 2014 9:44:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Sinkillr,

Becuase new computers solve everything.

August 14, 2014 10:02:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Wintercross,

Seleukillr.

I think I just found my new steam name...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time: