Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

BOMBSHELL: Are Sleeper and HuyMac the same person?

By on September 11, 2014 12:44:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr

Join Date 04/2010
+416

I had been saying this for a long time but apparently no one listened. Well, after what happened today I don't think anyone can dispute this claim. If you've noticed other strange similarities between "different" players please post in the comments below.

This includes modders as well.

Locked Post 8 Replies +4
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 11, 2014 4:06:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I still say you're a Seluceia alt devoted to karma whoring.... So there's that.

I mean, look at the karma you've collected in such a short amount of time.
You're kind of our own SJW against flak.

September 11, 2014 8:20:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He has a point Sinkillr...

September 14, 2014 3:11:32 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What exactly happened?

September 14, 2014 10:02:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Good ole Sinkillr, changing his name in an attempt to avoid all the karma he deserves.

September 14, 2014 10:10:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He does it a lot on the Steam forums as well. What's funny is that you can still tell its him by his style. He just can't seem to hide it.

September 14, 2014 10:42:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,

He does it a lot on the Steam forums as well. What's funny is that you can still tell its him by his style. He just can't seem to hide it.

A lot can also be said about you Mecha.

September 14, 2014 11:09:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ohoh2,

A lot can also be said about you Mecha.
?

OH NOES!

He's on to me.

September 14, 2014 11:50:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr's new tagline: "Its sad people are abusing my karma system to piss me off."

Lets all +1 Karma to good old Sinkillr... err I mean '

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time: