Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Pirates need to be nerfed immediately

By on September 15, 2014 6:25:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr

Join Date 04/2010
+416

Seriously I can't play this game anymore without being attacked by these little buggers. Not only do they churn out more ships than a cruel AI, they can spawn a vasari titan 10 minutes into the game. How the hell is that not overpowered? These stupid pirates can singlehandedly solo 3 human players at once... Believe me I've seen it happen. 

Now some morons might claim you can just turn off pirates, but that isn't really a solution. Using the "turn off" feature doesn't get rid of the pirate gravwell. So the pirates can still launch raids against your planets, but won't get any of the bounty laid by players.

I suggest Stardock completely remove pirates in order to achieve a more balanced game.

Locked Post 16 Replies +3 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
WOEaintME
upsurper
Seleuceia
September 15, 2014 7:25:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr, why did you change your name?

September 15, 2014 7:34:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I think he must have some sort of identity disorder.

September 15, 2014 8:26:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He just wants karma guys....

September 15, 2014 9:08:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Seleuceia,

He just wants karma guys....

Yeah, so quit giving it to him.

September 15, 2014 10:52:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I agree. I personally had to create a non pirate mod just so I would not lose to them. Stardock needs to put in a way to keep them off my back. Like using my credits to send them else where.

September 16, 2014 7:37:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You jealous, Goa?

September 16, 2014 11:53:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Soon he shall have more karma than himself... Wait what?

September 16, 2014 3:20:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts...

September 16, 2014 5:49:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's sad the usual trolls have to derail my thread. Particularly Goa. It seems he just can't stand the fact that other people's better ideas are awarded with karma.

September 16, 2014 6:43:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If you don't like pirates, just turn them off you troll.

September 16, 2014 6:59:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting RoaringWarren,

It's sad the usual trolls have to derail my thread. Particularly Goa. It seems he just can't stand the fact that other people's better ideas are awarded with karma.

Says the karma whore.

September 17, 2014 7:30:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting RoaringWarren,

You are such a small, petty man...

September 17, 2014 9:51:56 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting RoaringWarren,

I used to be his number one troll. :'(

September 17, 2014 12:02:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ryat,
I used to be his number one troll. :'(
Yet it is undeniable that GoaFan is truly the more skilled adversary of the serious (hereby I mean non-trolling individuals such as the holy purifier Sinkllr himself) users of this forum. Look at the ingenious move he made to derail this entire thread. Just one witty remark was needed!

The deeper meaning of his remark though lies in his concern that Sinkllr will one day have more karma (thus, more influence!) than Goa himself. Quite troubling indeed.

September 17, 2014 1:05:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Get better at the game.

September 17, 2014 3:00:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Stop stalking these threads.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time: