Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Is it time to Nerf the overpowered Deliverance Engine?

By on October 25, 2014 8:43:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr

Join Date 04/2010
+415

I think most people who play MP agree that the DE is getting out of hand. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Locked Post 6 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 25, 2014 9:36:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes, yes it is time. I think we should make it only effect culture with a small bonus for any of your own ships in the affected gravwell.

October 25, 2014 10:09:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

IS IT TIME?

October 26, 2014 12:00:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What is "nerf"

October 26, 2014 12:12:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I haven't had to whip this out as often as I thought I would...

**Warning - This thread contains deliberate misinformation by the known troll Sinkillr or one of his alternate accounts. Players should use extreme caution before taking any of the information here seriously.**

October 26, 2014 9:53:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting ,

I think most people who play MP agree that the DE is getting out of hand. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

We need to nerf the real superweapons in game. I'm talking about flak of course. Once we nerf flak then we can move onto lesser issues like this.

October 27, 2014 2:43:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So you're going to deliver us from the deliverance engine.

Isn't that sort of counter-intuitive?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time: