Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

An Anonymous Company Sets New Record Precedent for Zero Video Game News Updates in 4 Months

By on October 29, 2014 5:09:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

RiddleKing

Join Date 04/2006
+32

An Anonymous Company Sets New Record Precedent for Zero Video Game News Updates in 4 Months that has left us in the vicious hands of Sinkillr and his powerful trolling.

The last few remaining trollers have allied and are fighting a holly war against him that has spread across multiple posts. 

Locked Post 7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 31, 2014 10:24:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

*hands out shivs*

They work for me.

October 31, 2014 11:56:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Lets join the holy war and have trolling event day for ALAH!

October 31, 2014 12:09:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Eh, he said holly war.  I figured they were beating each other with sticks of the stuff, resting on their laurels in between bouts.

October 31, 2014 6:06:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nice alt Seleuceia

November 1, 2014 6:56:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So get i get a holly shiv ? Like just add the emoticon in our post options please

November 6, 2014 10:36:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Pfft, as if I knew how to do that.

November 6, 2014 6:18:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

please yarlen 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000296   Page Render Time: