Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Should a hydra ship be added to the game?

By on November 9, 2014 5:34:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr

Join Date 04/2010
+416

I feel like there is a great lack of diversity in this game. A hydra like ship, one that continually spawns clones of itself (think swarm ghost in Sc2) would be a great addition to this game. It would differ from the carrier in that the clones would not be limited to two ships. Instead, a number like 20 could be reached. What do you guys think?

Locked Post 11 Replies +2 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Seleuceia
WOEaintME
November 9, 2014 9:42:42 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It may help with the OP flak.

November 9, 2014 6:07:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How many heads does a hydra have?

I don't know, how much karma can Sinkillr whore?

November 10, 2014 2:49:26 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The answer is one, until you try to cut it off...

November 10, 2014 7:38:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

In Nepal, they have these cats that are trained to catch rats without killing them...

November 10, 2014 9:57:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Sinkillr has earned himself a lifetime ban. I'm sure we'll hear from him again with one of his many other personas, but never again that one. 

November 10, 2014 11:10:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Bummer, I loved harassing him.

November 11, 2014 12:10:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Thanks Yarlen, long over due imo.

Although I must admit I did have fun hunting out his alts and tagging them with karma.

November 11, 2014 7:04:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

so do we have a holly blade now? 

November 11, 2014 9:02:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Yarlen,

Sinkillr has earned himself a lifetime ban. I'm sure we'll hear from him again with one of his many other personas, but never again that one. 

You've earned yourself a parade Yarlen!

Seriously though, I was about to tell him to play as the Replicators from the Maelstrom mod.

November 12, 2014 10:15:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

heh.

November 12, 2014 12:06:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ya did it kid! Ya did it!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: