Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Advent Redux

By on March 25, 2015 3:49:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums External Link

myfist0

Join Date 01/2010
+312

While redoing all the model folders on the SoaSE OneDrive, I finally got tired of looking at the horrid use of team colour on the 'painted on' domes of the Advent models, so I added actual domes with an inside lighting effect. There are one or two models where I moved the models abilities to come from the new domes and may do more if this thread gets any positive response.

I don't have the titans, corvettes, or titan factory models, so they are not done, but pretty well every other model has been reworked with the domes and tangent maps.

Feel free to use any of these models in your mod, credit would be nice, but not required.

Locked Post 4 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 25, 2015 4:00:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If anyone has 3dsMax and can import the Rebellion models, and export as .obj (UV map) and .fbx (meshpoints), I will add them to the OneDrive collection with a XSI scene people can work from.

Titans, Titan factories, corvettes, and 2nd capital battleships are needed.

March 25, 2015 6:07:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

so pretty, they almost look good enough to get me playing again.

harpo, the NON-subscriber

March 25, 2015 6:51:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Those look great!

June 20, 2015 4:10:42 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Fist......I'm so happy at seeing this.....but devastated at the same time for my lack of computer with which to play this gorgeous model line up on *sulks* hopefully I'll have one when you get the other models up.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time: