Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2016 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2016 Stardock Entertainment

Any ETA for Rebellion 1.83 for Steam Users?

By on December 16, 2015 12:22:43 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GoaFan77

Join Date 10/2008
+572

Hey Ironclad/Stardock,

As a modder, I've gotten some comments about my mods not working for the GOG release of Rebellion. Apparently this is because GOG players are already on Rebellion version 1.83, while us old timers on Steam are still on 1.82. Is there any ETA on when 1.83 will be released, so I can get out an update for all the new players (plus perhaps take advantage of some of that awesome new modding stuff Blair did  ).

Thanks!

4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 16, 2015 1:02:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, here's what Blair said on the GOG forums. Not exactly a hard date, but it does imply near future.

Oh, and hello again everybody. It's been a while

December 16, 2015 1:12:47 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Darvin3,

Well, here's what Blair said on the GOG forums. Not exactly a hard date, but it does imply near future.

Oh, and hello again everybody. It's been a while

Indeed it has Sir Darvin. Glad you finally have a reason to come back to these parts. Now that we have two communities with the game, perhaps we can direct some more traffic back here. Basically a lot of the general game questions had moved to the steam forum since everyone had to be using steam, and much of the mod stuff is now squarely focused on Moddb. Quite sad really, for us old timers who spent a lot of time here.

I take it Fyst is Blair's GOG account?

December 16, 2015 1:37:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting GoaFan77,
Now that we have two communities with the game, perhaps we can direct some more traffic back here. Basically a lot of the general game questions had moved to the steam forum since everyone had to be using steam, and much of the mod stuff is now squarely focused on Moddb. Quite sad really, for us old timers who spent a lot of time here.

I figured as much.  I'll be cross-posting between these forums and the GOG forums any relevant developments.

I take it Fyst is Blair's GOG account?

Yes, it is.

December 17, 2015 12:54:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

v1.83 is available as an opt-in now on Steam.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time: