Sins of a Solar Empire v1.02 is now available for download. To get it, use either Stardock Central or click on the update button within the game itself.
So what's new? We have the full official change log here.
- Fixed a bug on Ironclad On-line where games in progress would sometimes linger and show as available resulting in a "Rejected by host" message.
- Siege Frigates now use more fleet supply and have somewhat fewer hull points.
- Pirate strikes come less often
- Random map options that don't have pirates now available
- Various tweaks and improvements to ICO (Ironclad Online)
- Various tweaks and improvements to the game UI in game (more info available)
- Various small tweaks to weapons and defenses
- The map designer has been integrated into ICO so you can design your own maps and other players will use them within ICO.
We plan to provide regular free updates to the game to thank users for purchasing the game. We hope you're having a good time playing the game!
Note: We've noticed from looking at player screenshots around the net that most people haven't changed the graphics from their low-res defaults. See this post for more info.
To get it: Use Stardock Central OR click update from within the game.