Sins of a Solar Empire : Real-Time Strategy. Unrivalled Scale.
© 2003-2014 Ironclad Games Corporation Vancouver, BC. All rights reserved.
© 2006-2014 Stardock Entertainment

Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment schedule

The latest news!

By on January 28, 2009 3:49:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1077

Our story so far...

Last month the beta for Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment was released.  We have been very happy with the reception the first expansion pack has received and we've gotten a lot of great feedback and suggestions.

This week we plan to release beta 2 which has a new implemention for mines and tons of other things.  Based on the feedback for this, we'll have a firmer date for the final release. 

Tentatively, the release date for Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment is February 11. 

View: What's new in Beta 2

40 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 28, 2009 4:09:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yummeh.

January 28, 2009 4:59:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I am looking forward to this!!

January 28, 2009 5:50:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

YES, YES, YES.

January 28, 2009 6:09:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

cool thing. as always thx for the timely info. hope the update is out on the usual thursday, but what's a day in a long row of waiting.

January 28, 2009 6:10:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

NICE !!! Beta 2.0 this week huh? Sounds.....vauge and.... tenative is .....fishy . You guys are like politicians when it comes to releace dates LOL!

All in all I can't wait!! Especialy for the mergin of entrnchment and vanalla MP!!

January 29, 2009 1:13:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wow wow wow, that stuff sounds amazing.  I can't wait!!!!

January 29, 2009 1:36:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh this is just sexy-tasty.

January 29, 2009 1:43:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm going to pass out the pitchforks and torches jsut in case. J/k

January 29, 2009 1:50:22 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Jrla21,
 I'm going to pass out the pitchforks and torches jsut in case. J/k

Lol! I don't know if its because I'm so tired or what, but Jrla that just made me lmao!

January 29, 2009 2:26:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Give him Karma, Blair! Give him Karma so he can be proud to have some dev-sanctioned Karma!

January 29, 2009 2:48:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Done!

January 29, 2009 4:08:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Blair has 59 Karma?  You bunch of APPLE POLISHERS!

January 29, 2009 8:11:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What.. I've been passing out torches and pitchforks every time we get news of a release estimate

January 29, 2009 11:41:38 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

...and you have 246 Karma because of it...

January 29, 2009 11:47:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Not for the pitchforks!

*goes to cry in his corner*

January 29, 2009 12:07:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yeah, the torches are a lot more popular.

January 29, 2009 12:16:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Did I ever mention you have an awesome sense of humor, Kit?

January 29, 2009 12:22:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You're scaring me.

January 29, 2009 12:30:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh mamma, you mean I gotta wait ... after seeing all the great work done for beta 2 ..... oh, man

now I gotta go out and get a bigger drool bucket ( and stock up for a few more sleepless nights ).

Thanks people for making a great game and for teaching the greedy big game makers how it should be done.

January 29, 2009 12:35:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You're scaring me.

That's half the fun. The other half is setting your tail on fire while you're distracted - and no, being at work won't save you this time.

January 29, 2009 12:47:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So, does it go live today?  If so, when today?  Some of us are stuck home, sick, and could use a little silver lining to our cloud!

January 29, 2009 12:55:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Why don't you just get on IRC and annoy the hell out of Yarlen about it like all the normal people? If you're home

January 29, 2009 12:58:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
You're scaring me.
That's half the fun. The other half is setting your tail on fire while you're distracted - and no, being at work won't save you this time.
I claim animal cruelty.

Work does save me 'cause none of you know where I work, and since I can't post from work, you can't find out either.

Please annoy Yarlen for me.

January 29, 2009 12:59:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You can, but it won't be in time to save your tail.

Work does save me 'cause none of  knw  I work, and since I can't post fro work, you can't find out either.

Preserving the awesomeness.

January 29, 2009 1:15:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Bloody keyboard.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time: