Hi, [RaY]Rokkit here with some thoughts accumulated by myself and other members of the community on Ironclad Online.
1. Would it be possible for chat not to be cleared when switching between lobbies, otherwise advertising a game and hosting can be very hard to do.
2. Holding enter in the lobby causes a constant stream of spam - and with no way to mute members, this would be annoying if some kid did this.
3. Wins do not appear to be processed, it has been almost 24 hours since my first win, and i have since won 3 games and my profile shows no wins. The losers of the games received their losses immediately (in fact scanning the lobby practically no-one has wins but many have losses)
4. Can achievements be shown on the profiles when clicking a name and selecting View Profile.
5. When selecting a member of the lobby ready to view their stats, if a player joins a busy lobby (which they do very often, and will more and more often as the game grows) then it de-selects the name who you wish to view the profile of. If the lobbies get extremely busy, it is almost impossible to scroll down to the bottom of the page fast enough to hit view profile
6. GREAT GAME THO